part 4✨

~ushijimas pov~

I come out the bathroom door and see somebody sitting down, she's sobbing quietly. I'm not big on feelings but I had an urge to go see who it was, when i got closer i saw it was y/n. I sat down and asked what's wrong and she just sobbed even more not even trying to hide it, she was so upset all i could do was hold her. It was so weird to hold her like that, i've only ever done that to my little sister but it was when she was baby.She grew comfortable in my arms and i laid my head on her head and she held on tight. She was safe, but i wonder what happened....

~your point of view~

I stayed with him for a few more moments before i let go, i said "i guess your probably wondering why i'm crying". He nodded and said "take your time i'm here to listen". You explained everything from the start at karasuno to here, he was there to listen and hold my hand. I also told him about lev and he was mad, he clenched his fist and you held his hand and told him to let it go. He gave me some advice and told me it was all gonna be ok because you had Him and Tendou. It grew later and you yawned and ushijima helped you up and he walked you to your room. You have him a tight hug and he hugged you back wrapping his hands around your waist, you stayed there for a while before you let go and called it a night.

You woke up in the morning to everyone rushing getting ready, you get up change and check on the girls to make sure they are all dressed. You got to the bathroom and look in the mirror and grab your stomach, you feel defeated... you never felt this big. You decided to only eat a light lunch today. You got out the bathroom to see the room empty they must have went for breakfast, your cleaning up when somebody grabs your waist and spins you around. You knew who it was you pushed him but his grip was too strong, my screamed "LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD I DONT WANT YOU" I said in a serious tone. Ushijima runs in and pushes lev off of you, you back into ushijima he's holding you with his arms over your shoulders.

Lev gets up and asks holding his face " are you guys seeing each other"? Ushijima kisses your cheek and says "duh what does it look like"? Lev looks at you and says "is this true y/n"? You turn around and kiss ushijima full force and say "like my bub said duh" he walks away and calls you a hoe. Ushijima is blushing because you kissed him, you hug him and tell him thanks. Tendou walks in and says "i want a hug too y/nnnnn", he runs up to you and ushijima and you laugh. Tendou ushers us to come one so we can eat breakfast before the games and Ushijima grabs my wrist and says "we'll talk about that later". You let out a sad smile and continue to the tables.

~ushijimas pov~

I was walking to y/n's room to see if she was alright from last night, the hug last night was great. Even i felt a little safe too... was it fate and do i like y/n or what? You hear her scream and you sped up until you saw lev's dirty hands on her waist, i punched him dead in the face and y/n back up into me. Her body was tense indicating she was scared so i draped my arms over her shoulders and held her tight. Lev got up and started asking if we were together, i kissed her cheek and told him yeah. He wasn't convinced i hoped y/n would play along, she turned around and kissed me full force... i kissed her back but i was shocked. As lev walked away Tendou came in for a hug, typical Tendou mood killer. I was still shocked so i grabbed her and told her we'll talk about to later, she gave me a sad smile.

~y/n's pov~

it was breakfast time now and i was still a little shaken up from what happened, i grabbed some strawberries and sat down with Sakura and Niko. They noticed my face and pulled me aside, Sakura asked "You ok you look tense and you've been a little distant..." she says with a worried face. Niko agrees and adds" yeah we are here for you always". You give them a hug and say " It's time i tell you guys everything but not now when we get back". They nod with a worried look but you assure them that's it's all ok. You go and sit down at the shiratorizawa table
and sit by Ushijima and Tendou and across from Niko and Sakura. You all are just talking when the coach says it's time for the games, you get up and start stretching when somebody grabs your arm.

You look back and see ushijima you smile and ask him "what's up"? he wait for everyone to leave before he grabs your waist and pulls you into a hug. You hug him back and ask "what's this for bub"? he just holds you without saying a word. He lets go and looks up at you and gives you a kiss on the forehead, you smile and he says "i'm here always". You thank him and you guys run to the court to get ready for the games. You and Sakura get the girls ready and you guys are up against nekoma today, they are pretty competitive but not that hard to beat. You pumped everyone up and got yourself ready, mentally your nervous after what just went down with Ushijima but that's not the point. The whistle blows and all you feel is complete domination.

You had so much on your mind and you had to release those emotions somehow, it was your turn to serve and you gave it all you got and before anyone could do anything it hit the ground. You hear Hinata scream "OH MY GOD Y/N THAT WAS SO COOL TEACH ME"! You see kageyama pull him back and you sigh, the thought or the sight of him never ceases to make you sad. You felt eyes on you and it was Ushijima and Tendou, ushijima smiled and indicated with his eyes to chill and calm down. You smiled and waved as Tendou was waving like a psycho, you giggled and then hit another serve.

~time skip boys game~

The girls won and i was pretty happy because i gave it my all, i let out all my feelings on the court and now all i felt was peace. You went up to the boys along with all the other girls and they congratulated you, but Tendou and Ushijima waited for you at the bleachers you sat down. Tendou jumped on you and Ushijima just smiled at you, you smiled back and gave them tip on how nekoma plays. They got up about to leave when you grab ushijima and give him a hug saying "thank you, for everything" you say in a reassuring tone. He hugs you back tight and nuzzles his head in your neck, you feel it and hug him a bit tighter. You can guess that he feels safe but the coach called him and he let go, but as you looked up everyone was staring. Oh god.

~ushijimas point of view~

She was walking back from the court and she looked amazing, she came of very confident i see that side of her a lot. She congratulated her team and it seemed to have meant the world to her, her smile was the cutest thing ever. She came over to us and all of a sudden Tendou jumps on her and all i could was smile, the sparkle in her eyes were different. She talked about how nekoma plays and then coach called the team but just as i was walking away she grabbed me. She pulled me in for a hug a TIGHT ONE, she says thanks and sound happy, it made me happy to see her ok after last night. Her embrace was different  i felt safe with her, i havent felt safe in God knows how long. I let go and looked and the whole court was staring. Oh god.

~to be continued~