part 34✨

I curled my hair and i loved the color it was so cute, i put on a tight black dress and some black heels. This outfit had to be topped off with something so threw on a necklace that matched my hair. The girls were waiting for me downstairs and they screamed when they saw me, the short hair and the dress just made everything work perfect. Niko was dressed up super cute too she had a on a jean dress with a while undershirt and cheetah print heels. Sakura was gonna invite Shirabu over while we were gone, we sat on the couch waiting on them for a couple of minuets.

There was a knock at the door and realized i forgot my phone so i ran upstairs and told Sakura to get it. The boys came in and i was rushing to grab my phone, i took a pill super quick just in case. I went to the bathroom and fixed myself back up, i walked down the stairs and Tendou and Ushijimas eyes were wide open. Tendou said "Y/N YOU HAIR IS AMAZING HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT IT WASN'T LIKE THAT YESTERDAY", we all laughed and i said "it's time for a change". I walked up to ushijima and kissed him and he said "i love it damn y/n", that's when i felt a hand on my ass. I screamed "OK TIME TO GO" and elbowed him in his stomach, we walked out the door and he grabbed my waist. He said "look i missed you so don't say that don't be a pervert shit, your mine remember that. And i'll deal with you later"

I rolled my eyes and walked away saying "mhm whatever you say, i'm getting better at taking you last time i checked. So don't get cocky unless you learned something new while i was gone". I walked away with a little sass in my walk, he was just standing there and i looked back and said "you coming babe". He rolled his eyes and started walking, he walked with his hand around may waist and kept messing with my dress. We kept giving each other seductive stairs and let me tell you i wasn't even hungry anymore, i wanted to get down to business. We were almost at the restaurant and i said "babe i swear to god if you keep inching with my dress i'm gonna have to hurt you". He laughed and kissed my cheek, he whispered in my ear "don't act like you don't like it".

He knew the exact buttons to push to send me into overdrive, and trust me i was way past over drive. by this point we had sat down in the restaurant and i was just shaking my leg in anticipation. We had a really good time with Niko and Tendou, but let me tell you there was so much sexual tension between us . I excused myself to go the bathroom and told ushijima to order me something light. I went to the bathroom to try and calm myself down a little bit, because to say i was horny was an understatement and he knew exactly what he was doing. I came back out and sat down and pulled out my phone, i had a missed call from my parents so i excused myself again. I answered and told them that i was on a date and would call them later, they agreed and let me go.

I came back and the food was there i ate a little bit but i had something a little more interesting i wanted to do. We ate for a while and decided to go back to Tendous place, while me and ushijima were on a break he moved in with Tendou. We all went back to the house and watched a movie, i went to the bathroom to put my hair up because it was in my face. I threw it up into a curly ponytail came back down, i sat by ushijima who just held me. After a while i got sleepy but it was only around 9, i called it a night and went upstairs. He came up a few minutes later and got on top of me, i knew exactly what about to go down.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately i decided to have a little fun so i flipped him over and now i was sitting on top of him. He grabbed my ass and we made out for a while, i looked at him with a smirk on my face. I said "you've been pushing my buttons all day and your letting ME take control, you seem a bit off you game babe. You talked all of that stuff and here we are so show me what you got" I knew exaclty what to say, i kissed him and got up and started removing my clothes. He was doing the same thing, i walked back over to him and lifted his chin with my finger and said "show me what you got". He grabbed my arm and now he was back on top of him i said "now we're getting somewhere babe, but like i said earlier i'm getting used to it".

His eyes were full of hunger and mine were full of fire, he whispered in my ear saying "now your just asking for it babe". All of a sudden he spread my legs apart and thrusted it in fast i couldn't help and moaned. He laughed and covered my mouth and said "aww babe i thought you said you could take it now. I'm in your guts and all you can do is scream, but trust me there's a lot more where that came from". Oh i was pissed now he pushed the exact button i knew we was gonna, i grabbed his neck and kissed him. I said "babe trust me your only going because it's round one we have all night", he smirked and started going to town. After that climax we both had i got up to stretch and put my hair up in a ponytail. He looked at me and got up and pinned me against the wall and said "i'm glad your not tired because you said all night, and trust me i plan on it".

He picked me up and slammed me on my stomach,
he said "look babe i think i'm gonna enjoy this a bit more than you". I looked back and he grabbed my hair and used it as a grip and began to pound me, i moaned loud and couldn't contain it. He grunted and at this point we didn't care if Niko or Tendou heard us. He pulled out after while and i got on my knees, this was my moment. I looked up at him and let's just say had a gawk gawk 3000 session. By the time that part was over it was around 11, i said "i'm leaving at 1 we have 2 hours to do whatever". I got back on top of him and said "aww babe you look so tired, is my baby tired already ", he loved a challenge so he grabbed me and threw me on my back. He didn't even wait he just started ramming his fingers like crazy, i was holding on to the headboard basically scremaing at this point.

My eyes were at the back of my head when i felt something way bigger, he grabbed my throat and said "aww babe look". I looked at my stomach and i saw his print IN MY STOMACH, it wasn't even all the way in yet. I saw squirming but wanted to win today so i said "bet you can't go all the way". He laughed and thrusted it all the way in and he did that for a while, i was just screaming at this point. I pushed him off and sat him up and i sat right on it, i rode it and he was clearly enjoying it. But then i remembered this was Ushijima we were talking about, he grabbed my waist and started making me go faster and harder. We both climax and i got up i was a bit shaky but i wasn't gonna let him notice, I put on my clothes and so did he. He said "i knew your couldn't take it babe, look at you your still a bit shaky", i pushed him and said "don't make me go round 4 on you".

He smiled and kissed me but i had to let go, i said "we have practice tomorrow and i need to sleep. As i kissed him i whispered "but let's do it again sometime", he smiled and said "babe you really got a mouth on you tonight". I smiled and knocked on Tendous door and they were watching a movie, i told Niko let's go and waved to Tendou. I told ushijima i would text him and me and Niko left, on the walk home Niko kept staring at me. I said "Niko if you have something to say just say it this staring is getting a bit weird". She said "we kinda um heard you guys..." i laughed so hard and i said "you guys would have to be deaf not to". She rolled her eyes and said "next time go somewhere else i don't need to hear you getting fucked in the other room", i laughed and we came home the house was dark. We went upstairs and Sakura was in her bed asleep, we called it a night and fell asleep.

~to be continued~