part 32✨

The week went by like any other week, ushijima kept his distance which made people notice. it has been a week how long did he need, i was in such a bad mood with everything going on. I decided take a trip and go off the grid for the weekend, i was going to miss saturday and sunday things but who cares. I packed a bag while the girls were sleep and i called Terushima, he came and picked me up and i went to their house. The girls woke up and realized my stuff was gone so they called and called but i never answered. I texted them and said "be back soon", i really didn't want them to worry because i was gonna be fine.

I was just enjoying my time with Terushima and Maiko, but they looked like they wanted to say something. I said "spit it out i know you guys", "what are you running from i can read you like a book y/n" Terushima said. I sighed and explained the whole story, terushima was also like my big brother but he didn't talk to the others as much. He said "i'll kick his ass y/n he's dumb for "leaving" you, that's when Maiko got up and said "she loves him for god sakes if you kick his ass she will kick yours. not to mention that he's way taller and bigger then you." His eyes widened and said wait you mean THE WAKATOSHI USHIJIMA, i laughed and said "yeah who else".

He sat back down and said "damn you really know how to pick them. i mean like he's number 1 in the nation." I said "and i'm top 3 and we go to the same school and have the same friends what the hell did you expect". Maiko said "ok but the burning questions is... how big is it", my eyes widened and i said "how would i know". I was NOT good at hiding it, terushima had his hand over his mouth and was just staring at me. They put the peices together themselves so they had a pretty good idea, i changed the subject and now it was late. I was gonna sleep in Maikos room with the extra bed that's in there, me and Maiko stayed up all night talking about Ushijima.

I don't remember when i feel alseep but i woke up around 4 and took a shower and changed. i took my pills and checked my phone... the messages read...

coach:
where are you y/n? please tell me your safe!

Niko:
y/n text me back asap so i know your good

sakura:
if you need a break that's ok just let us know your alive

Tendou:
y/n what's up? nobody has heard from you in a while?

ushijima:
we need to talk.

My face was in complete shock i didn't expect him to text me. It probably because i was gone, i knew he loved me but he's pulling sone strings that are about to get cut off. I texted everyone back expect ushijjma informing them i'd be back soon and not to worry. Maiko woke up and started helping me make breakfast, i loved when we cooked because we blasted music and danced. The only downside is that we always make a huge mess, we also had to deal with cranky terushima which was never good. he acted like a straight kid and was whining and complaining, Maiko slapped him with flour and they started chasing each other around. I laughed and laughed until i couldn't anymore, they ate their pancakes and i drunk my protein shake.

We decided to go to the fair and hang out there all day. By time we left the house it was 3 because we had to clean the whole house and get ready. We arrived at the fair and they ate like crazy but i only had some cotton candy because i didn't wanna get sick. We went on the ferris wheel and bunch of other fun rides until we couldn't anymore. We took pictures and posted them on instagram and other social media. It was late so we called it a day and i don't remember anything other than taking pills in the car.

The next morning i woke up to screaming and it was Terushima, so i ran down the stairs to see what was the matter and i was in shock. Terushimas arm had huge slash on it, i ran off instinct and grabbed the first aid kit out of the bathroom. I put pressure on the wound and Maiko ran down screaming, i told her to grab me more gauze. By this point the house was in chaos and i was panicking and dizzy, Maiko was on her toes and worried. And well terushima he's just screaming at the top of his lungs, i told him "SHUT THE HELL UP OR IM GOING TO LET YOU BLEED OUT". He stopped screaming and i said "now that you calmed down you're about to feel some really bad pain", i told Niko to hold his hand.

I released the pressure and started cleaning it up, but i had to clean with alcohol so there he was screaming again. Now i wasn't a professional but i wanted to be a nurse after high school so i was pretty good with this stuff. I stitched his wound up a bit and told him to make sure that they didn't rip. He had lost a lot of blood so i made him and Maiko breakfast, Maiko cleaned up his mess and he ate a slept. It was sunday so i had to go back home and let me tell you i was not excited. People were gonna ask me questions thats i didn't have time for but for right now i'm gonna enjoy the rest of my day. Me and Maiko went shopping and i just bought some stuff for volleyball and some dressed, after a while of shopping it was about 3 so we went home. We arrived and terushima was still asleep, so i quietly packed up and brung my bag down stairs.

I was sad and so was Maiko because we haven't seen each other in so long and who knows when our schedule would mash up. She cheerleads so she's pretty busy all the time, especially because of the distance between our schools. Terushima woke up and it was around 4 now, we played a bit of just dance before i left. I hugged them goodbye and said that i would be back soon and they waved me goodbye. I arrived home soon after that and the girls were getting ready for dinner. I walked in and out my stuff in my room doing some organizing, they ran in and jumped on me. They were pissed but more happy that i was safe and ok, Niko said "y/n don't ever do that again i thought you died". I hugged her tight and said i was fine, Sakura on the other hand put me in a chokehold and said "if you ever pull that again and don't tell ME i'm gonna rip your lungs out". She let me go and me and Niko started at her like she was insane.

I told them that with everything going on with ushijima i needed to get away, which i knew running wasn't the case but i had to. They urged me to go to dinner but i had some stuff to do so they let me slide this time. They told me that they would tell the rest of them that i was safe and sound, i thanked them and they left. When they left i cleaned up and got ready for next week, i cleaned the house and made some shakes and stuff. I wrote down a list of groceries that i would get on tuesday and i watched a movie. I took a shower and then walked in my room, i heard the front door open and it must have been the girls. But it sounded like a lot more feet were present than just them, i panicked and locked my door. I was changing when there was knock at my door i told them i would be right out and they waited there.

I had a very good idea who was at the door but part of me didn't wanna open it. I finished getting ready and put my hair in my towel, i opened the door and it was ushijima... i invited him to come in. I sat on my bed and patted for him to sit down, i'm not sure if i was ready for this conversation. Was he gonna break up with me in my own house or were things gonna be fixed again. We sat there for a moment before i got up and sat at my vanity and started fixing my hair. I asked him could he go in my drawer and hand me a hair tie, he did and while i was doing my hair i said "so you wanna talk now". He rolled his eyes and said "y/n i see through your act don't fucking try it with me", i snapped and said "what your not gonna do is disrespect me in my own room". "I waited for you get out of your little funk or whatever and i'm still here, so either talk or get the fuck out".

~ to be continued~