part 18✨

It was finally lunch time and i was starving but as usual i got a salad, i knew i was falling back into eating disorder habits but i couldn't help it. My mind was a corrupted space most of the time, i didn't know what thr hell i was doing. Anyways i ate only a little bit of my salad and put my head down, i was so tired i can't remember that last time i worked this hard. Ushijima rubbed my back while he ate his food he knew i was beyond tired, he told me to finish eating so i don't burn myself out. I did so even though even though my mind was telling me no, i couldn't say no to my bub it was too hard. After lunch it was time to pair up setter and winged spiker/aces, i decided to pair up with oikawa because i wanted to see how he played. And let me tell you he was AMAZING... he didn't even know my style and still set me a perfect ball. It took me and Niko ages to perfect our move and he did it in like a second, coaches said that we were gonna show them out move with our partners in front of eveyrone so that they could fix it. Me and Oikawa were up first, i stretched out my arm and the coach blew the whistle  and i was about to show all the way out.

Oikawa literally set a perfect spike it hit my hand in my power spot, i hit it and went straight down in a second. I fell back to my feet and high fived oikawa, everyone had their mouths wide open, the only thing the coaches did was say that oikawa needed to fix his hand so that he didn't sprain it by accident. We sat down and watched the others... the rest of the day was easy but i was burned out by the end. It was dinner time and i did not feel like eating at all the fact that i just did all of that in one day. Oh god i was exhausted ushijima decided to carry me to the dinner, he loved carrying me and i was laughing the  entire time. For dinner i just had a bit of ramen except i just wasn't that hungry, i just kind of picked at it. ushijima was trying to force me to eat so i don't get sick and pass out, i ate a couple of bites and decided to go talk to kenma. Kenma shared her game with me and we just sat there and laughed and played, eventually kuro came over and started trying to do my hair. We all laughed because now my hair looked like a crazy woman, soon we all called it a night.

I woke up and took a shower and fixed my hair i decided to do some space buns, i was stretching myself out because today was running conditioning. I woke up Sakura and told her to get the girls ready because i had to do something, i went outside and watched the sunrise. It was nice everything was falling into place, i just sat there and sung to myself. I felt arms wrap around my waist and that familiar grip told me it was ushijima, we just rocked back and forth looking at the sun. When it rose i turned to ushijima and said "if anything ever happens to either of us always remember that i love you", he kissed me and said "same here i will love you forever and always". We kissed then i heard mikasa calling us to the gym, he ushered me on his back and i hopped on. He ran to the gym and i was bouncing all over the place laughing, when we got there everyone was looking at us because we were the last to arrive. I hopped down and went to to go stand my mikasa, earlier she had told me that she wanted to run with me so that we could talk.

They said we were gonna run 5 miles everyone sighed knowing there was no way out of this, i grabbed mikasa and started on our run. We were going at a steady pace when she says "hey y/n how are you such a good captain i mean your like the mom i never had", i smiled and said "what happened to your mom if you don't mind me asking". Her face changed and mikasa said "oh she died when i was 10,  it was a hit and run", my heart broke and i said "i am so sorry mikasa i'm here to talk if anything is happening". She smiled and said "i will always y/n, but you never answered my question". I said "well i went through some stuff these past couple years but i'm not sure where i get it leadership from i just love to guide people". mikasa smiled and said "well if it means anything to you, i think you would make a great caption next year". I smiled and said "and you would make the perfect vice, us as a duo would be iconic don't you think"! She smiled and shook her head yes, we just talked volleyball for most of the run. Niko and Sakura found me and Mikasa went with her first year friends, me Sakura and Niko talked for the last 2 miles.