part 19✨

I told ushijima to tell me what's wrong, he was upset and his fist were balled... i doubt he was gonna hit me because he was always so gentle with me. He took a deep breath and said "do you love him", i frowned and said WHAT he said "i'm not going to ask you again do you love him y/n". His words raced through my mind, did i love kageyama still, he has place in my heart but i sure as hell didn't love him. I sat us down and looked at him, he was looking dead at me... i said "no i don't love him, he does have a place in my heart though i'm not going to lie to you... he got me through some rough stuff as well. It's hard to forget that kind of think, i am forever grateful for him doing all the bad things to me too. Ushijima looked at me like i was insane, i said "don't look at me like that and let me finish the reason why i'm greateful is because he brought me to you. The person that i love with all my heart, the person i would take a bullet for, my home is you ushijima.
He sighed and said " i love you so much but i'm gonna be honest it does seem like you still love him, after all he did to you you still forgave him... how did you do that". I looked down and really thought about what he said... i looked back up and said "if i'm being honest i'm not sure but not constantly worrying what he's gonna do next and just enjoying me and him being friendly is ok for me".

I saw the tears forming in his eyes, my heart literally broke i don't think i've ever seen him cry before... HAS ANYONE? He nuzzled his head into my neck and cried... i was so hurt i just hugged him and said "i love you bub and i'm not going anywhere, i'm not leaving you... you helped me so much so it's my turn to help you". He sobbed a bit harder and said "don't leave me like my parents did", my heart literally was hurting hes not the person people think he is. He's a kind soul hiding under anger, i knew that from the start because nobody is angry people just hurt people. He wrapped his arms around me and i just rocked him back and forth until he fell asleep, he was too big to move so i had Sakura bring me and pillow and i my head to sleep. I woke up around 4 and was just playing with his hair and singing, he moved and i felt him waking up. He sat up and looked at me, i tilted my head a smiled i said "i'm glad you told me how you really felt bub, i love you so much and nobody can change that". He smiled and i cuddled him. I kissed his forehead and told him to go back to bed.

I took my shower and put my hair into two braids and headed to the gym, when i got to the gym hinata ran up to me and gave me a hard high five. Me and kageyama showed hinata the quick attack we do, he was amazed and screamed "THAT WAS AMAZING TEACH ME TEACH ME". Kageyama screamed at hinata saying "shut up boke", i rolled my eyes and started showing hinata his power spot in his hand. Then i showed him exaclty where he should hit the ball, then i showed him how to angle it to where he wants it to be. After about an hour he was still struggling and he was defeated, i gave him a speech saying "nothing comes easy hinata you have to learn how to do anything, for me i had to learn how to trust and that's a big thing for me considering my parents... so keep your head up and keep going". He smiled and said "your right y/n i have to keep learning it's all about learning and succeeding. It was around 6 and people were rolling in, i was yelling at kageyama to aim at hinatas power point. He was struggling so i called over Niko, niko showed him how and finally he got it. I yelled "RUN IT THROUGH BOYS", kageyama set was perfect and hinata power spot hit the ball spot on. I yelled "HELL YEAH BOYS", they cheered and thanked me.

Helping them out was really fun they don't adapt as easily as me and Oikawa but they are a really good power duo when it comes to those quick attacks. All the coaches were looking at me so i asked "is something wrong coaches"? they looked at me and coach ukai said "you ever think about becoming a coach? your teaching and leadership is crazy good"! I thanked him and said "well i never really thought about it, but that could be an option". I found ushijima in the back and stood by him, he clung on to me like a baby. It was so cute but i knew deep down that he was just scared to lose me, i had that feeling too when i was spiraling but he proved he was gonna be there so now i had to prove that i was too. Today was new skill day it's where people just showed off their new skills they learned and teach others as well. I already showed them my switch hand spike but now it was time to show them something different, i had been working on this for almost 5 months. I was ready to show them what i'm about and how hard i'm gonna work to show what i'm made of, i mean for fucks sake i'm in the top 3 for a reason.