Part 61✨

I could see the frustration on his face and I said "You know this is your dad's passion, I mean it's basically how me and him got together". He said "Exactly mom its dad's passion I don't wanna do volleyball I wanna be something different", I said "And you can do that but why are you so upset". He said "How am I gonna tell dad that his volleyball star doesn't want be that anymore he is so proud of my skills and all I've been trying to do is impress him". I said "Your dad is the most caring person I know let me tell you a story". I told him about the story when Ushijima cried with me being in the hospital and what he said, Ryu said "Yeah he does care a lot". I said "Yes he does so he won't be upset that you don't wanna do volleyball", he said "Are you sure". I said "Positive and tell him how you feel so he can work on it because at the end of the day we all have our places we can improve in".

He said "Thanks mom Im glad we talked", I said "Me too buddy I mean its what I am here for", he said "Always and forever right". I said "I wont live forever but in your heart I will be", he said "Perfect that's good enough for me". When we got home we snuck in quietly and slept for the remaining 3 hours, when I called into bed Ushijima said "So how was the trip". I said "Babe why are you even awake", he said "You weren't there to lay all on when I turned around", I said "You act like a big teddy bear when its time for bed what's wrong with you". He said "You are too cute not to be all on at night I mean or in the day time", I said "Go to bed with all this sappy shit". He said "I am never giving you a compliment ever again", I said "You are such a liar now go to sleep". He said "I could never stop complementing you love", I said "I bet you can't". He sat up and said "I am one of the sexiest volleyball players ALIVE and you wont drop not one compliment". I said "You have some business to attend to in the morning so deal with that and MAYBE I will compliment you".

He said "What" I said "Goodnight love you", he said "Yeah yeah love u too". I woke up the next morning and got me and Yua ready to go, I said "Yua shopping after school and then we can pick up some sushi from that place that you like ok". She said "Sounds good but one problem", I said "What's that" she said "What are you gonna do with Ryu". I said "I love how you are so concerned about you brother but he will be just fine with dad and I think Tendou might wanna take him out for a few hours". She said "Ok" when I went in the kitchen to make breakfast I saw Ushijima and Ryu outside playing volleyball and talking. Im glad Ryu got the courage to talk to him I mean It's hard to tell a parent that you don't wanna do something that they planned". You fear so much that it starts to take over you and clearly it happened to Ryu, anyway once breakfast was done I called the boys in and said "I have to go to work but you guys enjoy breakfast".

I headed to work and had Ushijima drop the kids off at school, about 2 hours later my boss paged me and said I had someone here to see me in room 205. I rushed not knowing who it could possibly be, and of course it was Ushijima, I said "Hi love what are you doing here". I sat on the couch and he sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder I said "I'm guessing he did tell you", he said "I'm def getting the worst dad award". I grabbed his face and said "NO no no love of course not I mean you love volleyball with your whole heart I'm not surprised you wanted it for him but he wasn't mad at you he has just been holding it in for so long". I said "He wanted to tell you but feared you would be upset with him", he said "But why would he think that". I said "Wakatoshi Ushijima you are about 6"3, buff as hell not to mention deep ass voice please tell em they don't think you intimidating". He said "I can't help that", I said "I know so work with them they are just getting to understand their feelings".

I said "But if you ever say you are a bad dad ever again I will beat the hell out of you, you are doing amazing and I couldn't be more proud". He said "You have been through hell and still know what to say every time how", I said "Anything for the ones I love babe". He said "I need a drink tonight you up for it", I said "Rain check Yua wants me to take her shopping and for sushi". He said "That girls makes you take her everywhere" I said "Apparently she found out that I have a hard time saying no". Ushijima said "So now I have to be bad cop", kinda but they love you like crazy, Yua always asks if dad is coming and I say no next time". He said "Yeah that helps a little bit that she is thinking about me", I said "She always is she doesn't act like it but deep downs she's a daddy's girl". He said "I'm glad because two of you would be absolute hell", I said "Yep its time for you to go", he said "I just meant that there is too much to love". I said "Lame ass excuses Wakatoshi,  as he left he said "I love you", I said "Love you too".

That was how our days went all of the time worrying about the kids but we had an obsession with our own kids. We aren't the type of parents to say we need to get away we love being around them, we even take them on vacation with us. I'm so glad I met Ushijima and had these two beautiful babies with him, I made him... Home.

~The End~

Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!