part 7✨

Ushijima walks away and i stand against the wall still shocked after what just went on, what the hell was that? We aren't even dating and he pulls that, i mean i'm not complaining but woah. I finish packing my bags and fix myself back up, you look in the mirror and see a mark on your neck. You think to yourself you fucking idiot bub you left a MARK ON ME, now i have to restyle my hair now so i straighten it to hid the mark. I walked out of the room and go out to barbecue place, and get in line. I feel a tall figure behind me and I look back and it's ushijima, i tell him that you and him need to talk and he still has that stupid grin on his face. i whispered "NOT LIKE THAT BUB" he laughs and you guys grab your food and sit down.

You and ushijima are talking when Niko and Tendou, Bokuto and Akaashi, and Kenma and Kuro come to the table and sit down. You look at bokuto who is just staring at your plate, oh no i know what's about to happen. He starts throwing meat on your plate and the whole table just starts laughing, Bokuto got a little to crazy and took a piece of Kuros meat. Kuro chased bokuto until bokuto ate it. The whole table was laughing and the boys sat back down. After a little talking we all said our goodbyes, me and bokuto did our handshake and me and akaashi did a fist bump. I hugged Kuro and Kenma and saw ushijima walking toward the bus.

You run up to him and tell him we need to talk, he looks at you confused and says "whats up". You move your hair and he sees the mark and he just laughs, you look at him and say "ITS NOT FUNNY BUB". That makes him laugh even more and you say" oh your gonna pay for that bub". We both start going to the busses and right as i'm walking up the steps he says "i'm looking forward to it, that mark was just to show you who you belong to" and winks. you laugh and go to sit on the bus next to Niko and of course she has that stupid face that she always has when she sees me and ushijima. You tell her what happened and showed her the mark and she squealed, she was super excited and you told her to calm it down. She calmed down and through the whole bus ride you just explained how you felt.

You arrived back at the school and by then everyone was exhausted, you said goodbye to the girls and they made their way home. You weren't ready to go home to an empty house to you went to the gym and started practicing, all of as sudden tendou runs is and is charging straight for you. You threw the ball right as his face and he fell, you laughed and he was like "y/n i'm gonna murder you one day". You smile and say your looking foward to it, ushijima walks in and asks if he can join us. You give a look reassuring that he can join, he drops his bags and me, ushijima and tendou start doing quick attacks.

After about an hour your tired and go grab some water out of your bag, you drink and you see Tendou rolling a round like an idiot and ushijima just laughing at him. You go back over and tell them that your going home, you all decide to call it a day and walk home together. We walked to Tendous house to drop him off and he invited us for a sleepover, you agreed because it was the weekend. You ran home to drop off your stuff and grab some more clothes, you ran back and was greeted by Tendous mom. You loved her she was like another mother figure, you gave her a big hug and she welcomed you in. We made small talk and she told me where the boys were, i walked in and sat on the bean bag in the corner of the room.

You and the guys talked and chilled for a while until you decided to take a shower, you grabbed your bag and took a shower. When you hopped out of the shower your shirt wasn't in there, oh god it must have fallen out. You were wearing a laced bra and didn't wanna leave the bathroom because you would have to face the boys. But you had to, so you covered your mark with your hair and walked into the room. The boys looked up and Tendou wasn't fazed because he's seen you like that before (not like that y'all). But ushijima had never seen you like this, he was staring HARD you said you forgot your shirt and put on in the room. I went back into the bathroom to do the rest of my stuff, i came back to the room and sat on my phone.

~ushijimas pov~

She said she was going to take a shower, me and Tendou just sat there talking and watching attack on titan. I heard her singing in the shower and me and Tendou were just laughing at her, i found it a little cute. The door opened and she walked in WITHOUT A SHIRT, she a pink laced bra and she looked gorgeous. She walked in so unbothered like she didn't care who saw her, i mean it was just us anyway. All i could do was stare, i mean she had a really fit and toned body, she was true goddess. And not the mention that she was wearing LACE, i thought girls only did that when they wanted some. She walked back in and sat down and got on her phone.

~y/n pov~

I was scrolling through instagram when i got a text from ushijima, i wondered why he didn't just say it i mean he was right here. The text messages read....

ushijima:
you have a nickname for me but i need a nickname for you? Any ideas

y/n:
i'm not sure i picked bub for you because your cute so do something that reminds me of you!

ushijima:
hmm that's a good idea! wanna go get ice cream and mochi?

y/n:
yeah why not.

*back to the story*

Me, Tendou and Ushijima are walking to the ice cream place, you guys are fooling around on the way there just having a good time with each other. You guys get to the ice cream shop and you didn't bring a jacket, so you were shivering. Ushijima pulls you in for cuddle because he noticed, Tendou said "You guys are cute". You both froze and couldn't say a word, he laughs and says "this isn't the first time i've seen you guys like this". As i start to think me and ushijima weren't hiding anything, but the question still remained what are me and ushijima?

~ushijimas pov~

We all walked into the ice cream place and she was cold and shivering, me having a gut feeling to help her i gave her a cuddle to warm her up. I could be like this forever, but then Tendou looked at us. He proceeds to say "you guys are cute", me and her froze. I started to think we really weren't hiding what we were doing, but the question that always popped into my head was... what are me and y/n?

~to be continued~