part 12✨

I just sit there and drink some boba, im so pissed off that all I can do is sit there. My leg was shaking from the anger, i excused myself from the table and as I was walking out of the restaurant i heard Kageyama laugh. I turned around and said "oh fuck you kags", everyone gasped and he just laughed even more, nobody followed me I guess it's because they don't know what to say. I walk home angry as hell all i wanna do sleep, I cook breakfast for the girls and put it in the fridge I also put a note on the counter for breakfast tomorrow. I went up to my room and started changing into pajamas, I stopped in front of the mirror and just looked at myself. I never hated anything more I was just disgusted in myself, I decided it was time for a diet, time for fruits and veggies only again. I tied my hair up and fell asleep.

I woke up at 4:30am and got ready for school, i put my hair in a cute bun with some leggings and a white shirt. I get to school and go straight to my locker, school doesn't start for another hour but you have a plan. I went to all of my  teachers and told them that  i was gonna be at home Monday - Wednesday, they give me all of m  work and i thank them. I start  walking out of school when you bump into ushijima, he looks at me so worried and hugs me. I  hug him back but it's a really nonchalant hug, he asks me if i need to talk i said i'm fine and made my way to the door. You feel bad so you go back up to him and give him a kiss and say ill see you soon, he's lost and says wait what and i just keep walking.

i made my way home and all day i just did my work , i didn't talk or eat i just sat there. Monday was like any other Monday i finished my work and took a nap i woke up and heard the girls coming in. I just pretended to be asleep, they came in and saw me "asleep" and left me alone. During dinner i was watching tv with a blank face when Niko walks in, she just sits on my bed and stares at me... she's never seen me like this. She grabs my hands and asks me if she can do anything, i say "no i'm fine" she hugs me but i don't respond. She walks to the door and asks if i want dinner.. i just lay down and turned my back to her.

I ended up falling asleep and woke up and realized i was hungry it was about 10pm, i got up and grabbed an apple and went back to my room. I checked my phone and saw messages from lots of people, i get that they cared about me but there was nothing i could do. I hate my body, i hate that i can't not let him bother me, i hate what i'm doing. But i can't anymore i've lost all control, he just breaks me down and messes with my mind. I look at your phone and start sobbing screaming "i'm sorry i'm sorry", i just sob all night not caring who heard me.

~Nikos pov~

Sakura told me to go get y/n for dinner but i knew she wasn't in the mood, i went into her room and sat on her bed. All i could was stare at her she had eyebags and gloss eyes, she stared at the tv so blankly. I grabbed her hands and tried to talk to her and be there for her but she didn't care, she wasn't herself. I hugged her and got no response, i walked to the door to see if she wanted dinner she just turned away. Something big is happening and it's gonna be bad i can feel it. I walk downstairs and tell Sakura to call ushijima while i call Tendou.

~Sakuras pov~

I was making dinner for the house and noticed y/n hadn't said a word to me all day. I got  worried but decided to leave her alone because she will talk when she's ready, i told Niko to go talk to her and get her down here. But when Niko returned she had an idea to call up the boys, i called ushijima and told him to get over here and i  sent him our location. They arrived and we fed them and talked about y/n, when all of a sudden you have this gut feeling it's all downhill from here.

~Tendous pov~

Every since that dinner y/n has been acting weird, she was never the emotional type. Or maybe she was and i was too dumb to notice, hmmm i call up ushijima to see what's the matter. He tells me what happened at school i start freaking out, i've never seen her like this. I go to my mom and see if she knows anything about her acting like this since my mom is close with her parents. She calls y/n's parents and gasps when she hears what happened, my mom told me and i freaked out. I decided to give her her space and i'll talk to her tomorrow. Randomly Niko calls and tells me to come over for dinner,  I agree but i have to tell her what my mom said.

~ushijimas pov~

She came to school in the morning but i never saw her after that, i left text messages but never got a response. I went home worried and just thinking about her, as her boyfriend what can i do if she needs space. I was doing homework when i got a call from Sakura she told me to come over for dinner with Tendou and i agreed. I went over there but on the way there my gut was saying that all of the countless time of her crying and raging  had finally came to a climax.

~narrator~

The boys arrived and all you guys did was eat and talk about ways to help y/n, they told each other what they knew. When it was Tendous turn he spit it out and everyone was shocked his mom said that y/n's parents said : she went through a crazy break up and the last words he said to her was nobody will ever want you you fat bitch, who the hell cares about you... she came home crying and didn't talk to anyone for a week... after a week she cried in her fathers arms for 2 hours. After a while she fell asleep but after that she developed an eating disorder, her parents got her therapy and waited for her to get better. When she did her parents moved her to a new school and she started fresh and new once she met Niko they knew she would be ok. It took her about a year and half to recover and that was all in her first year.

While Tendou finished up they heard y/n sobbing loudly, everyone stopped eating and just looked at the stairs. Ushijima got up but Tendou got up and stopped him, Tendou told ushijima that she needed to let it out. The girls started tearing up and ushijima just looked at the stairs, tendou was sitting on the ground with his hands on his head. All of a sudden you start screaming "i'm sorry i'm sorry" the girls start crying and cleaning up dinner. Ushijima couldn't handle it and walked out, Tendou thanked the girls for the dinner and chased after ushijima. After the girls cleaned up and calmed down they decided to call coach, coach said she would arrive when Sakura and Niko left for school. The girls went to bed and Tendou took ushijima to his house, and for the first time Tendou saw ushijima cry. Ushijima said " I love her, but i don't know how to help her" to Tendous mom and she hugged him while he cried. And that was a Monday nobody would forget.

~to be continued~