part 1✨

y/n a second year at shiratorizawa, you play volleyball on the girls team. Your an ace/ winged spiker, your one of the top 10 in your division. You are also a vice captain in case anything goes wrong due to your very good sportsmanship and leadership. You have a typical life hanging out with the girls from volleyball club all the time. You are very popular with guys at every corner, but nothing could prepare you for what's about to happen.

You woke up to your alarm and see it's 5:00am, you look at the ground trying to get your eyes to cooperate with you. Then you get up and open the blinds and get ready for a shower, after your shower you choose some blue jeans with a yellow crew neck. On the way out of you pass by the mirror and you can't help but tear up, your ashamed of how big you've gotten. You walk out of the house and don't even look at the kitchen to eat, on your walk you pass by a shop with lots of food. You cry into your sleeve as you are still thinking about the mirror, you arrive at the school gates and dry your tears and fake a smile.

You go to the den where all the girls are eating breakfast, you sit down and say your greetings. You sat next to your best friend Niko as usual, your guys have been close since middle school when she pushed you to join volleyball. And after that day you grew a love for two things volleyball and the best friendship ever. As you sit down Niko says "Hey y/n love your outfit it's too cute"! "Thanks Niko"! She always knew how to cheer me up, i'm guessing she noticed I was crying, hmph typical Niko. You start talking to Sakura the team captain, you guys are close too considering your the vice captain. Sakura says with a smile ear to ear "y/n are you ready for the practice game later"? You sigh as think who the match is against, karasuno... your old school, you hated it there not because it was bad but because do the memories. You just smile and say " yeah we are going to kick their asses!" The whole team burst into a very loud scream of dignity.

The bell rings and your first class is math with Niko, as you and Niko are walking away from the other she asks you with a worried expression "why are your sleeves wet"? You lie and say there must have been water on the table, she shrugs it off as you feel your heart drop because you lied... to your best friend. She knew you were lying but she didn't want to force you to say something if you didn't want to. Anyways, class begun and you pulled out your notebook and took notes, after a long hour of notes it was time for biology, you loved this class you had the boys volleyball team, Tendou and some others there. I walked in and the room went silent.

It always happens considering all the boys just love me, not trying to be cocky but they seem to all have a crush on me. They all waved hello and i said "Hey boys ready for our practice game today?" They all did their very loud scream indicating they were in fact ready. You laughed and sat down, you were pretty close with the boys team considering you all hung out in and out of school. You and Tendou were best friends too, you loved him half to death. He greets you with a very tight hug, as you gasp for air you say "Nice to see you too tendou"! From afar you hear a very deep voice say "let her go or you'll kill her." You look and see a big talk figure behind Tendou, it's Ushijima he pulls Tendou away and you put your hands on your knees gasping for air. "Thanks ushijima" you say as you catch your breath.

~Time Skip (Lunch)~

You are in line for lunch with Tendou and Ushijima and your heart is racing because deep down you know you don't need it. The lunch lady put the bowl of ramen on your tray and you bow to her as a sign of appreciation, you decide to sit at the table with the boys today just because you do that sometimes. As you sit down all the boys scream at the top of their lungs "HEY Y/N!" Your cheeks get extremely red as now the whole den is looking at the table, you laugh and say hey guys! As everyone begins to eat you sit there chugging water to make yourself full. Tendou notices and says "You gonna eat y/n". You go silent and eventually sigh and say "I'm not hungry, but i'll probably will later!" Ushijima looks at you with a squinted eye, he thinks something is off but doesn't say anything just keeps starting.

Eventually the bell ring and you said bye to the boys and just as you were about to throw away your tray you feel a large hand grab your wrist you look up quickly and see that it's just ushijima. You gasp and say " you scared me dude"! He apologized and asked why i didn't eat, you look down at the ground when he says " you have to eat if you wanna be on top of your game" he says with a serious tone and worried look. You still looking at the ground and say " i had a big breakfast is all". The second bell rings and you guys are now late, you guys walk to the next class because you had it together. You go and sit by the Niko who has a little grin on her face, you look at her and say " what's that look for"? She looks at you in complete confusion and says "YOU JUST WALKED IN WITH USHIJIMA"! You roll your eyes and just say we were talking and didn't see  the time, the teacher noticed you too talking and she give you guys a death stare. You guys start taking notes as the teacher moves her gaze somewhere else.

~Time Skip (After School)~

After school you meet the girls at the front door of the school so that you all can walk to the gym together. Today isn't a typical day it's a practice game, you are hype but also nervous so is everyone else, but your a vice captain so it's your job to get everyone mentally and physically prepared. As you and the girls are walking the boys catch up to you and Tendou jumps on your back and hugs you( he's a hugger), you scream and you didn't know who it was and he screams and falls. You turn around and say "I AM SO SORRY TENDOU" in a worried look, he laughs and gets us and brushes himself off. You look next to him and see the one and only Ushijima you see him with a little smile on his face, you barely see him smile so it was nice. Anyway you tell the boys you will see them in a few as you run to catch back up with the girls, you see Tendou and Ushijima waving at you.

When you catch up with the girls Niko and Sakura have a grin on their face, you roll your eyes and say "not this again" in a nonchalant expression. You know what they were gonna say, they do it all the time they say " we saw you and ushijima talking over there, what's going on between you?!" You roll your eyes again and say " before you say anything we were just talking about Tendou again." They shrug and it go, as you guys approach the gym you and Sakura give out directions to the girls to get ready for the bus ride to karasuno.

Everyone disperses and you and Sakura go up to coach and let her know what's going on with the directions. After you are finished talking you go take a peek at the boys and Ushijima hits a ball but it hits off him thumb and it's coming right at you! You back up and catch it, everyone looks at you in complete shock as you just stand there with the ball. One of them says" OH MY GOD Y/N THAT WAS SO COOL BUT DIDN'T IT HURT?" You laugh and say of course not, all the boys blush as they think ur a badass. Ushijima with a concerned look runs up to you and says he's sorry, you look at him and roll your eyes and say " it's fine don't worry about it just get that serve in the court next time, we are up against karasuno today!" He sighs and says " yeah good plan y/n thanks for the pep talk". You walk away and see him starting at you, you see Tendou waving at you and you wave back with a smile on your face.

You go to warm up with the rest of the girls and your doing your arm stretches when it hits you. Your going back to karasuno, where everything went down hill. The reason why your even at this school in the first place, you start to panic and feel the tears forming in your eyes. You wipe them away and finish stretching but all you can think about is him, Kageyama... the one who shattered you. You warm up with the girls and hear coach yell "LOAD UP GIRLS ITS SHOW TIME!" The girls yell " YES COACH", and everyone loads the bus. You sit with Sakura going over stuff for the game but she notices your distracted. She asks "you ok you seem a little off edge today". You sigh and say yeah I'm just not feeling well, she shrugs it off as she knows your a strong cookie. You sit back and rest your eyes before the game. But all the memories hit you and you think what the hell am i gonna do.

~to be continued~