part 40✨

*you are now entering season 2 of the story home. if you have not read season 1 i recommend reading that first so the rest of this season will make sense*

                    ~enjoy the story bye loves!~

I curled my hair and did my makeup and put on my uniform, i grabbed my bag and waited on the couch. Ushijima came out in his uniform but it was a bit messed up, i stood up and told him to come here and i fixed his collar. He kissed me and i said "this weekend we are gonna work on your fashion sense a bit, i cant have a boyfriend who doesn't know how to dress". He looked at me with those devilish eyes again and smiled and said "oh come on babe you know you love me", you know it now let's get before we're late i said. We walked to Tendous house and out came Niko and Tendou, we walked to school together as normal. This was how our mornings usually went all the time, get ready and meet up with them and go to school. Then as you know school and volleyball and games and stuff, it was really stressful but i could manage. School is normalizing which means us third years are getting ready for exams and college, we only had four classes a day now.

Our first class was just homeroom and barely had homework so we all just kind of got to chill, catch up on sleep and conversations. Our second  class was exam prep but thsts pretty self explanitory, second class was economics it just talked about the adult life. Our third class was like a college course to prepare us for how the work and curriculum is there. But other than that ushijima parents came every other weekend to catch up with us, and i ended up falling in love with his parents. His mom is a nurse so that made us have that in common, his dad was super kind and really good at just about everything. We had cooking competitions and it didn't matter what team you were on if you had his dad as a partner you would win. Now as for my team we are a dream team, we are only a month into the season and all of the first years are exceptional. They put all their effort in at practice and conditioning and it shows at games.

As for my parent situation over time i started to feel a lot better, the house got sold to somebody and that was it. I got their will but wasn't allowed to touch it until i was 18, but i was gonna save it for adult life. I already have a scholarship because i play volleyball and i'm also an average A student. But that's all that's going on with my life, me and Mai (nekoma girl captain) threw a LOT of parties. Especially at me and ushijimas apartment there was always a lot of drinking and dancing, but now that i think about it it has been a little quiet. It was always on the back of my mind that something was bound to happen sooner or later but i just ignored it because life was good. Tonight was date night and i was excited we have been a bit busy so we had to postpone date night last week. We were staying at the house but we planned to just facetime ushijimas dad and help us cook dinner. And of course relax on the couch but he wanted me to teach him how to draw, we sounded like an old couple. But to be honest we loved the simple things becsuse just being together was enough.

Date night went well and the next morning i got a text from coach talking about how tomorrow is a training camp. Oh god not the training camp something literally always goes wrong, i sent out a mass text to the girls letting them know. I had to make sure i informed the school and all of the the girls teachers. I had to make sure they grabbed all of their work and did it while we were there just so when we came back we would be good to go. This trip was a week trip we left monday and came back sunday, me and ushijima were a bit stressed. These trips always stressed us out because we had to make sure that all our entire team had all of their stuff. Being a captain is a lot harder than you think, i was coaches super star so she always counted on me. But that's also my fault too because i did and am doing everything to make my parents proud. I was sitting in homeroom working on the lineup for the practice games when cho runs in and says "y/n come right now we have an issue". I swear to got these first years are gonna be the death of me.