part 48✨

My heart kind of broke at the sight but i wasn't gonna let that bother me. He still has love for her but she loves him, i would have never if-. I kind of just felt bad now like i wanted to cry and scream but not now, he had two girls who would do anything for him. The games went on and i was kind of out of it, the whole time i was holding on to my necklace. We won and the karasuno caption was super nice and we chatted a bit and just talked about how we captain our teams. She was way better then the Aoba Johsai one but we aren't gonna talk about that. Anyway it was time so switch with the boys, i switched and sat down to watch them play.

All of a sudden noya and tanaka came over to say hi, i greeted them and here came hinata. He said "how could you guys leave me like that", i laughed and said "it's ok shoyo they were just coming to say hi". All of a sudden kageyama came over and grabbed hinata and said "BOKE WE NEED TO PRACTICE THE GAME STARTS SOON- oh hey y/n is everything good?". I smiled and said "yeah it's all good how are you", he replied that he was well and i shooed them away. Suga and Daichi waved at me and i waved back, i was still super friendly with all of them. I didn't know Kei and Tadashi too well so i didn't communicate with them too often.

~ushijimas pov~

i switched with the girls and was just getting all of the boys ready, and that's when i saw him. I knew he was gonna be here but he was heading straight for y/n. Damn they looked like they were having a good conversation, i was a bit jealous but i wasn't gonna let that bother me. We talked about this and if liza was here then she would feel the same way. The game started and i was just playing against them but when i was looking at kageyama he kept looking over at y/n. But she was oblivious while she was on her phone, she looked up when i was serving and cheered me on which was nice. But i was just too focused on him.

~back to y/n's pov~

I was just on my phone because i was bored and i looked up from time to time to cheer on ushijima a bit. I looked in the stands and Liza was cheering him on like is she serious, i'm pissed now she's just desperate. Anyway the game went on and it was a close one but shiratorizawa came out on top as we should😚. But anyway the game ended and hinata was a bit down and i walked over to suga and said "did you try talking to him yet". Suga said "yeah can you try if you don't mind y/n, i said "of course". I walked over to him and he was pacing back and forth, i grabbed his shoulders and he stopped. I said "what's your name", he frowned and said "what". I said "what. is. your. name.", he said "shoyo hinata".

I said "you are shoyo hinata and you are you and you did your best out there, there are always gonna be bigger people than you. but are you gonna let every big guy or good team tear you down, and get that look off your face because it's not about winning. It's about growth, before me and ushijima started playing we were horrible and i mean terrible." ushijima came up behind me and said "stop lying babe", i punched him and said "yes you sucked just as much as i did but anyway". What i'm trying to say shoyo is that everyone starts somewhere so don't let one lose or any mistake kill your mood." Daichi came up behind shoyo and said "y/n is right mistakes are for a reason", he sighed and ushijima said "y/n is right we all have to start somewhere and in my opinion you gave it your best today and that's what matters".

He smiled and said "thanks guys i really appreciate it", i smiled and said "now your gonna have to go deal with kageyama but trust me he means well". me and ushijima were walking away when i said "hm since when do you give advice to the "enemy"." He rolled his eyes and said "you did it too so what babe, and plus he needed it". I sighed and said yeah your- just then i felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me, it was liza. I said "hi can i help you", she looked at me with that evil look and said "i'm liza wakatoshis ex". I told ushijima i would meet him at the bus, and he nodded and just walked away. I said "ok bitch what the hell do you want i know exaclty who you are and what you tried at the party so what do you have to say".

She laughed and said "wakatoshi will always come running back to me i was his first love baby, nothing can top that". I started to think and she was kind of right, even if i wasn't around kageyama we would still have a place in each other's hearts. I said "there's nothing you can really say can change the way me and MY boyfriend feel about each other". I started walking away and she grabbed my bad shoulder, it hurt like hell so i punched her in the face. She fell and screamed ow and i said "eat dirt bitch and if you try that slick shit again i will not hestsite to beat the shit out of you". She got up and started walking away i just rolled my eyes and started walking to the bus. That bitch was dead to me i got on the bus so angry.

I talked to the girls about things they could work on and told them about the next friday's game against fukaradoni. They were excited because all of the girls loved bokuto and akaashi and they hung around me a lot so they loved them. I mean how could you not love them, i grabbed some ice and was icing my shoulder but i ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Niko shaking my arm awake, i rolled my eyes and walked away. I heard her say "did i do something wrong", and then coach said "just one of her moods apparently some girl touched her shoulder". I went back up to them and said "how do you know about that", coach said "i literally saw you almost beat the shit out of her". I said "fuck her anyway i'm leaving see you guys monday", i yelled "kumi, tori and cho i'm gonna be focused on you guys this week so be ready".

Me and ushijima walked home i silence we were just kind of on our phones walking, all of a sudden ushijima gasped and looked at me. I saw out of the corner of my eye but i was still looking down at my phone, he said y/n really. I said "oh what the hell now" he said "you punched her", my eyes widened and i knew i was in trouble. I said "she shouldn't have grabbed on to my shoulder so tight, so it's her fault. why the fuck are you defending your precious lizaaaaaa". He said "cut the shit y/n i'm not defending her what if she would have pressed charges". I said "then i guess i would have been in jail then, she touched my shoulder that OBVIOULSY had a brace". He said "you need to work on your anger issues they just keep getting worse".

I said "oh don't go there wakatoshi", he interrupted me and said "i'm gonna go there f/n try me". I didn't talk to him for the rest of the walk, but during the walk i texted terushima and asked if i could come over. He agreed and invited Maiko and i called an uber while i was in the shower, i got out and threw on a jacket and some sweat. I was packing my purse and ushijima said "where are you going", i said "out don't worry about it i'll be back". And i left and didn't look back, i honestly didn't know what was going on with us. Maybe all of this was a mistake i mean i'm always a reasonable person but he should have told me. And now that bitch is fighting me for my spot in his life, and if he leaves me then what the hell is my life gonna become.

~to be continued~

UPDATE: Hi loves i hope you all are doing well, i'm just bothering you to update you to that i'm working on a new story. This one is about Semi because my stories are in their "Shiratorzawa Phase". But let me know if there is anything you wanna see in that story, like more spicy scenes or less! Thanks for getting this far in the story!