part 50✨

*hi i just wanted to come on here and thank you guys for voting and reading and adding to your libraries. i really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, the next couple of episodes are gonna be about the end of year holidays. There won't be too many chapters left BUT in the story i will end it at graduation, if you want the outcome of their relationship after high school than let me know! Enjoy the story*

____________________________________

We got in the car and we drove a bit far and i said "babe we have school tomorrow so we need to be back so we can sleep". He said "we will and also after practice we are going shopping for clothes and halloween costumes". I got excited because he never wanted to go shopping so i said "wait you shopping with me, you never wanna go- BABE ARE YOU DYING". He said "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU OF COURSE NOT WHY WOULD YOU EVEN". I said "your doing stuff you don't normally i thought you didn't like so why", he said "babe i wanna chance some stuff up". Hm your acting a bit suspicious but i'm not gonna question it because i trust you i said while pulling out my phone.

I looked up for 2 seconds and we were in the woods i said "um did you take a wrong turn", he said "no babe this is just the way to where we are going". A few minuets later we arrived at a corn maze, my mouth was wide open and i look at him like he was insane. I said "so babe if i'm not right and please correct me if i'm wrong you want me to go through this corn maze with you WHILE THE SUN IS SETTING". He said "trusting thing, we trust each other but being unsure is an issue that has to deal with trust". I said "hm your right well let's do this because it's now or never. but don't piss me off ushiwaka". He agreed and in we went.

We were given a map but we kept hitting a road block and i'm not sure why, at this point the map was useless. We walked around for maybe an hour before we spotted a halfway there sigh, i jumped in his arms and he picked me up and kissed me. We did it yeah it took a while but we did it, we didn't yell at each other we took it one step at a time. We were walking because we knew where we were when i said "one at a time my love take it one at a time". He said "hm what are you trying to say y/n", i said "i don't know but we can do anything but we gotta take it one thing and one step at a time TOGETHER". Like we both said "together forever", he put his arm around me and we kept walking.

That whole rest of the walk was just us talking about life and what were gonna do about our relationship. We made it out and got a to go bag which was full of candy that i couldn't eat but it was fine. The whole experience was so much fun and just getting to spend time with each other. When we got back to the car it was almost 9, i was like "BABE STEP ON IT WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND YOU DROVE US 2 HOURS OUT". He said "but it was worth it babe wasn't it", i smiled and said "of course my love never better". Can i ask you something y/n? he asked, i said of course anything what's up? He said "are you living or existing", i said "well that's kind of hard to answer let me think".

I said "well i'm living with the love of my life, i have my dream team and captain spot. I have the body that i want and the skin and hair, i may not have parents and i may have a sickness but it's fine. But to answer your question after my parents died i just existed for a while, but now i'm seeing life for what it really is and i am living is. I feel kind of free like everything isn't crumbling down you know". He said "hm it sounds like your a happy camper", and that's when he killed the mood. I said "ushijima... you really want me to hurt you right now", he said "what did i say all i said was—". I cut him off saying "NO NEED TO REPEAT IT.. but for your information stop calling me a happy camper just because i'm short doesn't mean anything".

He said "it does but it's ok babe just let your mind trick you, i'm only 6"2 that's not that big compared to Lev hes 6"4". I said "yeah... lev anyway so what's on your mind", he said "you better not be thinking about what happened last year", i said "i was but it's fine i'm safe". I said "soooo how's life for you my love", he said "nothing much i just am here you know, but i promise i'm ok". I said "hm well i'm gonna be having girls at the house all this week so i can focus on them individually". He said "of course that's fine and can i help", i said "help what babe, talk to them with me sure why not". He smiled and said "they aren't kids but just being older than them makes me feel like a father figure but not really."

I couldn't tell if he was talking out his ass or his heart but he seemed genuine. I said "you really care about the girls don't you", he nodded and said "mhm i don't know they just kind of grew on me. if one of them called you i'd be right behind you". I said "what about the boys are they ok", he said "mhm after practice we all kind of talk about life while we are cooling down and they talk". I said "girls are always more complicated", he said "yeah i know i have do deal with you". We pulled up to the house and i got out of the car and said "yep your sleeping on the couch", he said "babe come on even you know much of a handful you are but i wouldn't have it any other way". I said "couch babe maybe you can rephrase that in the morning", he said "i love you".

He's trying to play me but i couldn't resist i said "i love you more now i'm taking a shower and you can clean the house. if you clean you can sleep in the bed". He said "deal but hurry up i can't clean alone", this boy really has attachment issues with me but it's ok i have the same thing. After some time it was late and we called it a night and slept, my alarm went off and i was too tired to get up. I turned it off and ushijima said "babe get up don't you dare try to go back to sleep", he turned and went back to sleep. I got up and got dressed and woke up ushijima, he got ready while i'm made breakfast. After we ate we walked to school with Tendou and Niko as always, that's when Tendou said "prelims start this week are you guys excited".

I said "yeah of course except we will most likely end up either going against karasuno or fukaradoni", i didn't wanna go up against my brothers because we loved each other. If one of us lost i doubt it would make us hate each other but somebody would leave hurt. It sure as hell wasn't gonna be me but still i didn't wanna make anyone feel bad, we hurried to school and class went on per usual. After practice i explained to girls that volleyball has to come first so keep up with your grades because it's prelims. If we don't win prelims that's it, they agreed and on practice went on per usual. I was worried because it was my last year, was i going to end it on top or did i waste all three years?

~to be continued~