part 29✨

I woke up because Sakura was shaking me awake, my body was really weak. I felt really bad this time i knew why... i just pushed myself too hard and i knew it was gonna catch up to me. I put my hood on and was on snapchat when i looked in the camera, and my eye bags were heavy. All of a sudden somebody takes my phone and says "smileeeee", it's ushijima and i hurry and take off my hood and smile. I laugh and take my phone back, "it's so cuteeeee i love it" i said with my high pitched voice. The coaches ushered us to the front of the school and gave us a speech about camp. I was super sad to be back because i wanted to see my friends again, but everything had to come to an end.

~time skip (at home)~

I walked into the house and ran straight up to my room to start unpacking, that whole rest of the day me and the girls just cleaned. After so much cleaning i ordered all of us some korean fried chicken, ehen the food got here we ate and watch some tv. We were all just having a good time catching up, we talked about our love lives when Niko and Sakura said they had news for me. I was scared because i didn't know that to expect, they noticed the worry on my face and said "no no no it's fine it's a good thing". i took a deep breathe and listened to what they had to say.

Niko started by saying "we'll ever since you got me and Tendou together well... he said i love you BUT WAIT i know it's a little early but i think he's the one". I screamed and said "YES NIKO THATS AWESOME", we laughed and now it was time for Sakura to talk. She said "soooo i know i said that i didn't want a boyfriend until i got out of high school but i met this really amazing guy and he treats me so well... and um yeah". Me and Niko looked at each other because we knew exactly who it was, i started singing "Sakura and Shirabu siting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g". She hit me and said "y/n i'm not a cusser or a mean person but fuck you", that just made me laugh even harder.

After a while we all decided to call it a night and head to bed, at around 11 we all got a text from coaches. They said "just becsuse it is summer break doesn't mean that you get to slack, every monday wednesday and friday you will meet at the gym for practice. Saturday mornings consist of conditioning and sunday nights we will go to dinner and discuss plans for upcoming events. Have a good night". I laid there and was happy because things were gonna with Kageyama and ushijima, my parents were trying and i had amazing friends. Yes i was sick but that was nothing compared to everything else, i fell asleep super quickly.

I woke up around 7 because i couldn't sleep anymore i had gotten used to the camp schedule. I was about to make breakfast when i realized we had no groceries, i went to the store and grabbed so many groceries for the house. When i got back it was about 8:30 and the girls were STILL asleep, they really loved their sleep. I unpacked all of the groceries and made them chocolate chip pancakes, i made myself a protein shake. With my condition i just wanted to stay fit but also healthy, i didn't wanna eat a lot so i drank a lot of my calories. Liquid was a lot easier to keep down than food, i still had to eat down solid food but liquid became a normal thing. I drink protein shakes, smoothies and other easy healthy liquids.

Over the course of that week we were all just getting back to our normal lives here, we all had our own things going on with our boyfriends. But it was too quiet i mean i'm glad i'm ok and happy and well but it was like the silence before the storm. It just didn't sit right with me, this whole week had gone good when i got a text. it was kags and he asked if i still wanted to see Aiko and i said of course. Aiko was coming down here but it would be at kags house while their parents where gone. I didn't know how well ushijima was gonna take that, he's still not fond of us being ok. I mean he watched me basically starve myself and cry myself to sleep over him, i can understand him.

It was friday and i was going on a date with ushijima, we were just going to watch a movie. I got to ushijimas house and he greeted me with a kiss, we went to the backyard and grabbed our snacks. We sat down and just talked and took pictures before the movie, we both got a call from the group. I forgot it was friday and that we had to call the group, we got on the call and greeted everyone. We had a pretty good conversation and said that we would all meet up soon, we hung up and started the movie. We finished the movie and just talked when he asked me was i busy tomorrow, my eyes widened because i knew i needed to tell him but how. I mean he told me he was ok with kageyama personally but me and him friends yeah he wasn't too fond.

I said "yeah a bit... i'm going to kageyamas house to see Aiko... because Aiko is Kageyamas sister". His face turned cold and that's when i knew that this was that silence before the storm. He literally just sat there for a couple of minutes before he said "how could you possibly be friends with him after what he did to you, TO US". This is the first time he ever yelled at me i just said "bub that's in the past and for god sakes ushijima there's no need to be jealous". He just rolled his eyes and started cleaning up, i helped him and there was just silence. I said "why are you not saying anything we need to talk about this", he cut me off by saying "no there's no need to talk about this if you have feelings for him just leave".

My heart broke i knew he was jealous and didn't want me to be near him but i wasn't the kind of person to just not forgive. I said "is that what you want is for me to leave you for HIM, explain to me how that makes sense". He said "just forget i said anything y/n", i grabbed him and said "so your just gonna not talk to me". He said "let me know when you figure out what you want", i said "i want you how can you not see that. He gave me a death stare and said "just leave y/n, look around you constantly are around him lately and i get that it's just his sister but imagine how that makes me feel". He continued by saying "i'm watching my girlfriend MY GIRLFRIEND become close with her ex boyfriend i mean maybe i'm jealous but anything could happen so if you wanna leave me just do it instead of hurting me".

I just looked at him and he said "get out y/n", i tried to hug him but he nudged me away. I left with tears in my eyes... i called coach and told her i needed her, she told me to come over. I went over just sobbing and explained what happened, what she said shocked me she said "think about it like this... Niko and Ushijima used to date and you help him feel better after it then you and ushijima start dating and he started going to Niko and hanging with her a lot more kinda leaving you in the dust". I gasped and said "am i really doing that?" she sighed and nodded, i was pissed at myself. coach said "but he shouldn't be that jealous because he knows that you guys are meant for each other". Right now we just needed to talk and have a really good talk about what we both wanted, which i was hoping it was each other. But all i could think while crying was... is this the end of us?

~to be continued~