part 26✨

I got in line and just got some fruit because i wasn't particularly hungry, i didn't even know if i could keep it down. I sat by ushijima who gave me a kiss on my forehead, i was hiding something from him and knew if he found out it was gonna bite me in the ass. I didn't tell anyone Aiko was coming tomorrow because i knew i was pushing myself and overtime i would get worse. But i'd be fine right? I was just talking with the team and i was a bit tired so i laid my head on ushijima, i didn't realize i was falling asleep. i woke up and ushijima was playing with my hair, i opened my eyes but i was a bit too weak to sit up. He said "you fell asleep at the table babe", i said "im sorry i had gotten up really early". He said it was fine and i sat up, i sat right in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me, we stayed there for a while watching Netflix on my phone. After a while i decided to go speak with Kageyama since his sister was coming and i didn't wanna spring it on him.

I told ushijima i'd see him at the pool and i knocked on karasunos door, coach ukai came out and i asked to see kageyama. He came out and said "hey y/n what's up, is everything alright?" i said "yeah can we talk in the gym". He agreed and we went to the gym when we got there Mikasa and Azumi were there, i waved and started messing around with the ball with kags. I said "Aiko is coming tomorrow i just wanted you to know so that when she arrived you wouldn't be surprised" he said "why is she coming here i mean don't get me wrong i would love to see her but why". I said "i know it's kind of awkward between us but you have to not say anything to anyone unless i'm literally dying ok", he agreed and i said "i can only keep down certain foods and today i couldn't take my pills and threw them back up, i'm getting weaker every day and at the game i pushed myself like crazy. That's why i fell asleep at the lunch table my body gave out i didn't feel tired i was just hurting."

His face went pale and he said "y/n... you mean to tell me that you think your dying? i mean y/n you have to tell somebody". I said "kags i cant they worry enough about me i cant have a lookout service 24/7." He nodded and said that if i was weak and didn't wanna tell anyone i could always come to karasunos dorm and sit there and we will make an excuse. I thanked him and we played for a bit longer, we ended up playing a 2 on 2 game with mikasa and azumi. We let them win but it was fun for the girls to get to know kags, people think he's so mean but he's the sweetest thing ever. No matter what happened i'm so forgiving it's a blessing and a curse but this time it was a blessing. The only think eating at me was how the hell was i gonna tell ushijima...

Coaches sent out a text saying the pool is open from 7 to 11 tonight, we got excited and it was about 5 so i decided call it a day. I thanked kags and gave him a fist bump, it was weird but eventually we would get used to it. I went to my room and ushijima was there sleeping with the netflix still on, i kissed his forehead and rubbing his arm. He started to wake up and i said "i bub you ok" he said "yeah i was just a little tired what did i miss?" i said "nothing important but the pool is open from 7 to 11". He shot up and said "so i get to see you in a swimsuit YES" i smacked him and said "you little pervert bub i swear to g-". He picked me up and sat me on his lap and started kissing me, the kiss intensified and i wrapped my legs around him. He snaked his arms up my shirt and things were getting hot and heavy, clothes were coming off.

My phone rang and i went to answer it breaking the kiss, i answered it and it was Aiko. He pinned me against the wall and whispered "better hurry before she hears you screaming", i told her i was a bit busy and if i could call her later. She said yes and ushijima said "let's change things up a bit", he pushed me against the table bending me over. He didn't think twice before ramming it in me, i screamed and he said "shut up y/n or we're gonna get caught", i said "then can you not-". He cut me off my cover my mouth with his hand and he started going faster, i was screaming into his hand, when he decided to flip me over. He rammed it in again and said "look i can see it in your guts babe", i moaned a little to loud. He covered my mouth again and went to town. You know the rest... i put on some clothes and sent to shower.