Natsuo Todoroki × Reader: Dreams II

I recognize now that Natsuo's nickname would be Natsu...I know fairytale comments will be in this story but I wanted to acknowledge that I see you. Lol

Also, I think this is my most slow but passionate makeout session and let me tell you....I may have gotten a bit carried away because my imagination was wack at 2am.

*LEMON*

Endeavor stood straight and tall, looking into your soul. His words were straight to the point, unwavering as you stood in silence.

"She isn't (Y/n) (L/n). She is (Y/n) Yagi...All Mights daughter."

___________________

Your eyes went wide, All Mights...daughter?

"Quit lying." Natsuo gritted his teeth and stared down his father. However, Endeavor kept his gaze on you and held firm to his words.

"She will never be what her father was, there is no point in even being with her, she is useless! Infact, you can't be with her Natsuo." He said matter-of-factly. "Why the hell not! Even if she is who you say she is, why does that matter!?" Natsuo shoved his father back, earning a glare from him as he finally tore his eyes off of you.

"Look at her! I expect my son to do better then a half-rate hero slack job!"

"What is your problem? I never asked you to intervene in anything, you haven't even talked to me in months and now that I am happy you wanna tell me why it's wrong?!"

"She could just be using you! She is the daughter of All Might, what if she actually knew."

"Look at her! Does it look like she knew?! You know what? I have had enough of this...Get out of my house!" Natsuo pointed a finger out his door, signalling for Enji to leave as you continued to stand in silence. They argued, words becoming fuzzy as you came to grips with what he told you.

From what you picked out it was Endeavor insulting you in a thousand different ways as to why Natsuo should leave or how he could do better.

Before you knew it you ran into Natsuo's room and into the bathroom,  locking the door as you slid to the ground.

Your hands shook as tears slowly slipped from your eyes. Everything seemed to be crumbling down. Your whole identity as a whole, not to mention your relationship. Endeavor had a way of getting under people's skin, so naturally, you couldn't help but recognize some truth in what he said.

What of Natsuo could do better than you....Would he?

After a few minutes, you heard a soft knock at the door. "(Y/n)? Are you okay? He is gone....for now at least." You kept quiet, unsure of what to say. You heard him sit on the other side of the door, sighing as he did so.

"Today has definatley been interesting hasn't it?" He smiled to himself, trying to think of some way to cheer you up. "Hey, at least your dad isn't a horrible person." The corner of your lips turned up just a tad.

Natsuo sat for a moment, you still weren't moving. After a second, you heard him stand and walk away, sighing to yourself as you rubbed your eyes. But just as the quiet set in, you heard the playing of a guitar. There were a few strums and then Natsuo began to sing:

"Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart?"

His voice was soft, gentle, and had a light husk to it. You tucked your knees into your chest and listened more as he sang.