Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Late Nights

You paced your apartment room impatiently, snapping your head in the dircetion of the door everytime a small sound was made.

It wasn't easy having a pro-hero as a boyfriend, infact, it was quite tasking.

The constant thought of saying goodbye as he walks out the door and never seeing him again constantly clouded your mind.

Katsuki usually got home by 9 before Kirishima took over for the night, so Bakugou could come home and at least have some quality time with you.

The only problem, was right now it was 10, and you being the anxious, nervous wreck you are, could not help but have your mind run to the worst case senario.

Questions ran through your mind as all that could be hear was the sound if your footsteps and rugged breathing as the time ticked by.

You were pretty positive you wore a pattern in the floor from your straight line of pacing.

Finally you heard the door knob jiggle and the sound of keys, making you freeze in your steps.

The door opened as a worn looking Bakugou stepped into the house.

His lack of engery was apparent in the way he threw his hero gear to the side and lazily kicked of his shoes with a grunt.

You crossed your arms growing more and more impatient to receive, what was known as the impossible, love from Katsuki.

He trailed his eyes up your figure noticing you in one of his shirts and a pair of panties.

You scowled at him as he met your eyes, you tapped your foot impatiently.

He walked over to you nuzziling his head in your neck before pulling you close to him after snaking his arms around your waist. You hugged him back, heaving a sign of relief that he was alright.

"Sorry it took so long (Y/n)." He said pulling away and staring at you with his crimson eyes.

You pouted puffing out your bottom lip as he rested his hands on your hips.

"An HOUR Katsuki. Do you know how worried I was?! And to think I could have been waiting-" You started off on a rant to which Katsuki rolled his eyes playfully.

"I can feel your sass Katsuki.....don't push it." You pointed your finger toward his face and sent him a glare to which he snickered in reply.

You huffed and sat on the floor leaning your back against the couch. You grabbed the remote and pressed the power button turning on the tv.

You heard Bakugou go into your shared room and moments later felt a presence appear behind you.

Bakugou dangled his legs from the couch and put them on your shoulders.

"GET YOUR SWEATY ASS FEET OFF ME!!!" You screeched as he just put more pressure down keeping you in place, enjoying every ounce of revenge he was getting out of this.

You felt him remove his legs and yelped when you felt a pair of arms hook under your armpits and hoist you backward.

Bakugou set you on his lap, smirking as he knew you loved to be this close to him, but were too stubborn to admit it.

Of course Bakugou never mentioned it, but he loved how you understood him. While you could be anxious and a dork, you were very stubborn and could be hot-headed sometimes.

He flipped you around so you faced him.

You puffed out your cheeks and stuck out your tounge.

Bakugou took this as a chance and sucked on your tounge, eventually getting you to kiss him.

You flushed completley red and stumbled for words, your once serious, harsh demeanor being replaced by your flustered one.

"B-bakagou, that's n-not fair!!" You said covering your mouth and looking away.

He flicked your forehead.

"Don't call me that weirdo." Bakugou said before giving you one of his signature looks.

"You decided to ask out this weirdo, so aren't you weird too?" You questioned his logic making him grunt in a reply, not wanting to admit you were right.

You put your hands up in mock surrender.

"You are right, I am the weird one." You said getting the hint from the grunt that basically spoke 'just let me be right right now'.

You put your forehead on his and ran your fingers through his suprisingly fluffy hair.

"I have an idea." You said.

"Stay." You said to Bakugou while he question why you said that like he was a dog.

You flipped around so you were sitting on the top of the couch and straddling Bakugou from behind, and you were looking down on his head.

"Lean forward." You said demandingly.

"What for?" He questioned grumpily.

"Just do it."

He scoffed with a faint 'fine', as he leaned foreward giving you complete access to his muscular back.

You lightly stroked your fingers across his back making him slightly twitch, you knew he was somewhat ticklish, but you didn't want to hurt his man pride so you stayed quiet.

You softly dragged your nails up his back, making his muscles tighten and then relax.

You gripped his shoulders and applied pressure, massaging all of the knots and stress from his back.

He rested his arms on his legs as he dropped his head in relaxation, making you smile to yourself.

As you continued rubbing you tilted your head to look at Bakugou.

He had his eyes calmly shut as his breathing was soft as his hair fell onto his face, making you smile when a strand tickled his forehead.

He opened his eyes and looked back at you giving you a faint smirk before laying down whike grabbing your wrists, sending you down with him.

You landed on top of the spikey haired boy and smiled as his need of affection.

Though, like most things, he would never say it.....affection was one of the things he desperately loved, but only from you.

He slid his hands up the back of your shirt and began to scratch your back softly.

You melted into him as your eyes fluttered shut as you enjoyed his presence.

The tv still continued on in the backround, some nature show.

The show mentioned baby skunks which immediatley casued you to open your eyes and look at the adorable babies.

(A.N. if you haven't seen baby skunks, please go look it up. The are so cute.)

You awwed as Bakugou looked at them in disgust.

"Ewww" he said.

You looked at him sadly.

"Don't say that! Look how cute they are!" You said pointing toward the screen.

"They smell (Y/n)." Bakugou spoke as his face scrunched.

You huffed and mumbled into his chest, 'not as bad as you...'.

Apparently Bakugou heard you.

"What did you just say you bitch?!?" He said.

You jumped off of him quickly running to your room laughing.

"I am going to teach you some manners!" Bakugou said entering the room and slamming the door behing him.

Lets just say it was a very LONG night.