Enji Todoroki × Reader: Begin Again III

*LEMON* (Because I am god in this world)

Literally everyone asked for this, so here we go!

"Fuuuuccckkkkkkk!" You screamed in pain as Endeavor tightly squeezed your hand. "It's going to be okay honey, just breathe." Enji said in such a calm demeanor that you clearly could see where Shoto got his tone from. "I am fucking breathing!" You screamed as doctors scrambled around you. This baby was not coming out easy.

"Sir we are going to need you to step out of the room for a moment", One of the doctors told Enji making him grow a concerned look on his face. "Is she going to be okay?" He asked panicked as the doctors tried to usher him out of the room to no avail. Enji was much taller and much stronger than they were. "Sir, she will be fine but we need all the space we can get right now." A nurse said who was holding your other hand as your teeth clenched. Enji looked back down at you, gave you a kiss on the head and said:"I'll be just outside okay?", Before leaving the room.

Outside Enji was met with many people standing up in unison as he exited the room. In attendance at the hospital currently was Aizawa, All Might, Present-Mic, Shoto and his siblings, and your parents. Everyone was a mess except for Aizawa who looked....well....like Aizawa. Your mom approached Enji and questioned about your health. "How is she Enji? Is she doing okay?". Enji sighed, knowing full well that you were doing as good as you could do right now. "I guess that is a silly question." Your mother added chuckling a bit.

Enji sat down in a seat next to Shoto and hunched over and tapped his foot. "Enji, she will be okay. (Y/n) is a tough cookie." All Might said patting Enji on the back.

"Oh my God! Look at all the pro heroes!!!" a girl shouted running into the hospital with a trail of paparazzi and fan-boys/girls on her tail. "nononononono....." Enji muttered, horror in his eyes. "Um, excuse me citizens, can you please leave us be? As you know, our friend here is waiting for his companion who is in labor and" All Might was rudely interrupted by shrill screams and flashing lights. Enji's face began to set aflame as the stress and noise was too much.

"EVERYONE LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" Enji yelled, far surpassing the pleas of the other pro heroes in the room. Everyone froze in fear with the exception of the people who were supposed to be there. "THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IN LABOR AND THE LAST THING I NEED ARE SOME ANNOYING PAPARAZZI MAKING ME PISSED!" Everyone quickly fled from the room, leaving the original group of people sitting back down. "You are going to get some bad rep for that outburst." Aizawa said. "I don't care. The last thing I care about right now is a story that will be turned out of context and forgotten in two days." Enji said sternly.

"Mr. Todoroki?" a nurse said peeking her head out the room. Everyone stood up and Enji's panicked face returned. "Is she okay?" Enji said. The nurse smiled and nodded. "Yes, she is perfectly fine." Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and the nurse spoke again. "I just wanted to let you know that the delivery was successful...and I also wanted to see if you wanted to meet your new son and daughter." Everyone froze and Enji stared at her in disbelief. "Twins?" He said shocked. "Yes sir. Healthy as can be!" She said as Everyone cheered. "We will have the father meet the babies and then move her into a a bigger room so all of you can say hello."

Enji ran into the room and was met with an amazing sight. You were laying on the bed with a small child in each of your arms. Your eyes shot up to Enji, full of tears. A big smile came to your face as Enji came toward you and gave you a hug. Once he pulled away he looked at the small little bundles in your arms. "They are amazing..." He said in disbelief. "Which one do you want to hold first?" You asked happily. "I...I can't choose." Enji laughed a bit to himself. "Here," You said holding out the girl more toward him. "Hold her." Enji took the small child from you and she instantly made a little noise.