Toshinori Yagi × Reader: The Hero They Need

*Lime and slight Angst I guess?*

You paced nervously in recovery girls room as your best friend Toshinori Yagi hurt himself, again.

You told him to watch out and not to push himself but did he listen? NOOOOoooooooOooo. No one ever listenes to (Y/n). You rolled your eyes at your own internal thoughts.

You were all to familiar with this room, and pretty muched lived here because of him. If you weren't there when Toshinori woke up, he would pout and pester you about where you were.

Checking the time it was 4, and you got out of school at 3. You heard small footsteps and saw recovery girl come around the corner with a nervous Toshinori behind her with a broken arm.

She sighed as she walked past you, Toshinori approaching you. "I'm telling you (Y/n), he can't keep over exerting himself." She said walking back to her desk. You crossed your arms and sent a glare to Toshinori.

"Oh trust me, I know." You growled at Toshinori who rubbed the back of his neck with his not-broken hand and weakly smiled.

"Wait outside Toshinori, I need to speak to (Y/n)." You looked at recovery girl, Toshinori was already out the door.

"Come here child." She said looking at her papers. You walked over to her as she spun in her chair to face you. She gave you a judgemental stare and you already knew what was coming.

"You haven't told him, have you?" She stared into your soul as you tossed back your arms and sighed in defeat. "No recovery girl, I haven't. Every girl in the school has a crush on him for one, and two, he needs to focus on being a hero. Thats what he wants to do." You sat on one of the beds and looked at your hands in irritation and sadness.

"(Y/n), the choice is yours, but Yagi.....he just seems different around you. " Recovery girl sounded sympathetic as she put her hand on your own. You retracted your hand back and stood up.

"Yeah, different. Ignoring me for his "duty" and the praises of others. Even if he treated me normally, the idol he wants to be would get in the way of ever having a sound relationship." You adjusted your skirt and kept in your melancholy emotions.

You stopped at the door and slightly turned your head. "Thanks for fixing him...." you quitely muttered.

Once you left the room you saw Toshinori standing in the hallway looking outside. You started to walk toward him when he turned and noticed you. "Ah, (Y/n). Sorry for not listening to you...." you raised a brow telling him he forgot an important word. "...again." he finished.

"You can't keep hurting yourself Toshi." You walked past him. He noticed you seemed a little bit off recently. You were more closed toward him and didn't really smile as much as you used to.

He wanted to ask what was wrong, but was so used to you just speaking up, that he wasn't sure if it would be considered prying. He walked silently behind you as your shoes clacked on the concrete floor below you.

The silence was unbearable to him, he wanted to hear your voice and see your bright smile. He watched as your steps seemed to have a rhythm and destination.

"(Y/n). What's wrong." He said it just loud enough for you to hear. You stopped in your tracks, quickly balling your hand into a fist and then letting it relax by your side.

"Nothing is wrong....I'm just thinking." You said not even facing him. "(Y/n) you have been like this for two months." He looked at you with begging eyes, but his sad gazes were blocked by your sheild of a back.

"I want to help you (Y/n), but I can't if you don't let me!" Toshonori got louder and more upset with every word he uttered. He really did want to help you, but he didn't know what was wrong.