Toshinori Yagi × Reader: The Hero They Need II

Im back bitches!!!!

This takes place after All Might surrendered his #1 spot to Endeavor.. I hope you enjoy :)

'The pro-hero All Might saves the day again saving over 500 people in a freak accident. I am pretty positive All Might is going home to see his loved one right n-'

Tonoshori turned off the T.V in his house and sat down on the couch. He rubbed his face in his hands as he continued to play all of the things he had been hearing in his mind. Everyone thinks the number 1# hero All Might has someone to go home to, to be with, to love. But he had none of that.

After you vanished, his world seemed to fall apart. His happy facade was seen throughout the world as a shining beacon of hope. He had thought so many times about giving up, especially after his accident; but one thing kept him going...

You.

He made a promise he would be the hero they needed. He wanted to keep any memory of you he could. "(Y/n), I don't know what you expect me to do. I am doing everything you asked but all I think of is you." He leaned his head back and sighed.

"Tonshinori!" He heard someone yell from out side his door. He perked his head up and looked at his door, waiting for another voice. "Toshinori, I know you're in there!" He heard a familiar voice speak.

Suddenly there was a banging on the door. "Let me in, it is urgent!". "Shouta?" Toshinori questioned as he walked to the door. He opened the door to see Shota in a sweat. "Did you run here?" He questioned. "No time for that, turn on the news." Shota then shoved past the stick of a man and went to turn on the TV. "Shota, I just watched the news, they have nothing important to say.

"Well you are going to want to hear this." Shota then turned on the TV and All Might rolled his eyes until they landed on the screen.

'This just in, (Y/n) (L/n) has just walked in to the police office in Musutafu. The girl has not been seen for years and has finally returned seemingly with no injuries mentally or physically.'

Shoat looked back at Toshinori who was in a stunned silence. "She is alive and here is Musutafu Toshinori. Go to her." All Might hugged Shota before activating his quirk and running out of the door at top speed.

He passed crowds of people all cheering his name as he bolted by. However, he could onky hear a ringing in his ears as he raced towards the station where you had suddenly appeard.

Burting into the police station, Yagi was confronted by his long time friend Naomasa Tsukauchi. "Toshinori. You heard the news?" Naomasa said as he began to lead Toshinori to the interrogation room.

"Where is she? I want to see her!" Toshinori said in a hurry. "You can see her, but she is interrogation right now. We need to make sure nothing happened. She doesn't have a single scratch on her." Naomasa spoke calmly in order to make sure that Toshinori didn't lose his cool.

Once they arrived, they walked into the spectator part of the interrogation room. Toshinori stood as close to the window as he could, letting his eyes rest upon your figure. You were still gorgeous and stunning. He wanted nothing more than to hold you.

"Toshinori, you're smoking." Naomasa noted, making Toshinori realize that his quirk was wearing thin. "You don't have to keep up your facade any more." He said as Toshinori shrank into his skinnier form. "Naomasa, what if she is dissapointed in what she sees?" He questioned to his friend with pleading eyes.

"It will be okay." He simply said with a small smile.

Suddenly, the officer in the room began to speak. "(Y/n) (L/n), you have been missing for years. Do you remember that?"