Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Grow Up III

Quick Note! I know it has been a while since the last chapter for this three part oneshot and I am so sorry! I didn't have any inspiration to write this and didn't want to give you guys a half-hearted, lazy story. Also, I changed my mind. This is the last part to this story with a shit ton of fluff and a LEMON.

Next Up: Aizawa × Reader

"Will you go on a fucking date with me?" Katsuki muttered with red coating his face.

You both had been dating for a month now, but had been taking it fairly slow, it was winter now and honestly Katsuki asking you on an official date with him while you were freezing cold was not how you thought this would go.

You see, Katsuki had walked you home a little over two hours ago, and all of a sudden, he is back at you doorstep covered in snow.

He wasn't even wearing a jacket.

"Hey, I'm fucking freezing! Can you answer!?" He hollered snapping you out of your dillusional state. You gave him a soft smile and pulled him into your home and shut the door behind you.

"You should have come in and then asked so you weren't freezing dumbass." You retorted walking back to the living room to resume your movie.

"I thought it was romantic and shit!"

You turned around and rolled your eyes noticing he was following you. "It isn't attractive when you have snot running down your face."

He grumbled and wrapped his arms around you. You immediately had goosebumps course through your body as his cold touch traveled your skin.

"You're warm." He muttered as his head rested in the crook of your neck. He began to softly nibble on your neck and kiss your soft skin. "Katsuki..." you breathed heavily.

"You never answered my question..."

Grunting, Katsuki pushed you back into a wall. You let out a soft puff of air from the impact as his bites began to get rougher. "Of course I'll go on a date with you-Ah!"

Katsuki bit down on your neck and smirked at your squeal of surprise. He licked over it, sealing it on your skin before pulling away and staring at you with piercing red eyes.

"Katsuki...I want you to kiss me."

"How many times?"

You ran your hands through his spiky hair and kissed his cheek. "Many, many times..." he smirked at your response and brought his face closer to yours. "That. I can do."

His lips gently pressed to yours once and then he pulled away and kissed you again. He repeated it, this time saying in between kisses:

"I could keep kissing you again-"

A kiss.

"And again-"

Another kiss.

"And again."

His hands held your hips while his soft lips connected with your own. You pulled him closer, leaving no space between you. Your clothed bodies were against each other.

You had only been dating for a month and he respected your decision of no 'doin the nasty' as you put it, until later on.

Instead he just got to make love to you like this, which didn't bother him at all. He lifted you up in his arms and carried you over to the couch. He threw you down like a sack of potatoes making you laugh.

"I fucking love your laugh. Dammit what the hell do you do to me woman!?" He questioned as his muscular form hovered over you. "Have I, (Y/n), defeated the great Katsuki?!"