You

Hey guys, so I know it's been a while since I've done one of these but I really just felt like I need to get on here and talk with you guys again about something that I've been noticing in the comment sections.

So recently I have been uploading a lot of (in my opinion) very cute lovable chapters with cute ideas for dates and how relationships should work. But with that I have also noticed a lot of people who seem to think that they will never find somebody like I make in my stories.

I want you all to know that these are fictional characters. But that doesn't mean that there isn't someone out there who would treat you like this. 

A lot of our lives we spend worrying about relationships: if we're dating someone, should we be dating someone, is this person the right one for us, oh my God what's gonna happen without them!?! 

And often times we make them our whole world.

Personally, from experience and going through an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship for 3 years, I quickly realized that it is much better to wait and have somebody who loves you, then force yourself into relationships because society says so.

The relationship I had for those 3 years had good parts, it wasn't all bad and honestly?...that was the hardest part of it. But in the end I found out that he pretty much was trying to cheat on me with one of my friends behind my back for a year of that relationship and that was where I drew the line.

I should have drawn it way before hand (considering I was more like a mother to him then a girlfriend) but I didn't, and I learned from it.

I want you all to know that you are somebody without having to have someone else in your life to make a part of you up. I know it's hard because society (for both genders) has this extreme measure of: 'if you're not dating somebody there something wrong with you' and I do not want any of you thinking that is the case. It is so horrible to see you guys thinking that because you don't have somebody like this that there will never be somebody like them.

We have a whole lifetime to spend.

You should go out and enjoy it for yourself, experience things that you want to experience, and don't wait and somebody else for you to experience those things. I know it may sound more fun to have somebody there with you but life is for you and if you spend it all waiting on somebody you're going to regret it.

You guys are so much more than what somebody else makes you out to be...then what a relationship status makes you out to be. You all have worth and individual value as humans and whether you're dating somebody or not doesn't define that. You are only human; you can do your own thing and make your own decisions. Is it fun to have somebody there with you? Yes, of course it is! But make your life worth living for you, not for someone else.

I watched my mom go through 3 really bad relationships. She's now in her mid forties and she's finally found someone who just treats her with the utmost respect. He takes her on these nice dates, does things for her, brings her flowers even though he knows that they're probably gonna die in a couple of days. He does these amazing things for her, but it took 40 years.

You don't need to rush. You all are special because you are you, NOT because someone else makes you whole.

I don't know you guys, but you are humans just like me. Things get sad for you, things get overwhelming, confusing, you feel love, you feel heartbreak, and it's okay to feel that stuff. But spend your life how you want to live it and don't spend it waiting for somebody else or spend it vicariously for somebody else.

You guys have talents, you are strong, you are smart, and the world sucks sometimes but you don't need somebody else to prove how much you love yourself. Buy yourself that candy bar that you wanted to buy! Treat yourself with something, it doesn't have to be big.

You don't have to go climb Mount Everest to prove how awesome you are. If you can just look at yourself in the mirror for one day and think: "yeah I'm fuckin awesome!", that's what you need. You need you more than you will need anybody else. You are your own best friend and I know at sometimes you may hate yourself and it is horrible because you can look at yourself in the mirror and you can think how stupid, ugly, and dumb you are every single day and it wears you down...

But think of the people that are here for you even if you don't have anybody else. I know that a lot of our parents and older generations would say that your online friends aren't your friends because: 'you can't see them', 'you don't know what they look like', but I can tell you from the bottom of my heart as I am pacing the kitchen typing this that I care about every single one of you so much.

You guys are all important and I don't want any of you to think that for a second your life is not worth it because it is. Whether you have somebody there or not does not define you, it doesn't define who you are, and it sure as hell doesn't define what you're gonna be in the future and how your life is going to turn out.

You guys are awesome, you guys are beautiful, (whether you're male or female) you guys are you. Life may get hard, but it's up to us to make it worth living. I hope that you guys (if not now then sometime soon) can just look at yourself and see how wonderful you truly are...no matter what you wear, no matter what you look like, you guys are all individuals and we're never going to look the same.

You are all strong. I believe in every single one of you that no matter how hard the day ahead may look (just like the characters of his story) you can face it with a smile and you can learn how beautiful it is to be alive. To see birds and trees and the beautiful nature of the world and have other people that care about you.

I am so thankful to have readers like you that lift each other up instead of bringing each other down, because one single comment...one single story can make somebody's day turn upside down in the best way possible.

And that's why I'm writing this, because you all need to know that you are so special without having to have a Katsuki or a Tamaki or a Kirishima, you don't need to have those people. 

You have your amazing self and that's what is important.

I love you guys so much, you make my day so much better with every single comment that you guys give, every single piece of feedback, it is all worth the two days I sit and write a story just to see that it made somebody smile, laugh, or even cry.

If you ever feel like you are alone please message me or somebody, there are thousands of people out there who want to help and I know I definitely want to.

You guys deserve to be treated more than some votes behind a screen and some numerical views. You are not a screen. Your'e people and you are all important and I care about all of you.

Sorry for that very very long rant, but I felt like I needed to get that off my chest. You guys are the important ones, not who you date or any of that, you are the important people in your life, you are your own best friend and that is what matters.

That being said, I hope you guys have a great week...I hope you had a great Monday and I hope that you all will just sit down and breathe, take life one step at a time because it's gonna suck but in the end it's worth it, it will all be worth it.

I love you guys. Please share this note with anybody who you think may need it. There is so much negativity in the world and I feel like we just need happiness right now.

 I wish you guys the best and I will see you all the next one.❤❤❤