Denki Kaminari × Reader: Stay With Me

Another one down!!! We are plowing through and I am having so much fun! I hope you guys are loving these as much as I am!

_____________________

"What do you mean goodbye?" The yellow haired boy said to you as you gave him a final hug at your graduation.

The firm you worked for was sending you over seas, your time in Japan would be slim to none from here on out. But your heart breaked as you held onto the boy infront of you.

"I don't know when I'll see you again. So I'm saying goodbye."

You had to break up with him, it wasn't fair or right to string him along for the rest of his life for your own personal gain. You had both been dating since you were first years and the three years you were together were magical.

He was such a dork an a sweetheart, which is why you couldn't bare to put him through something when you didn't even know when you would be back.

"W-wait...You're breaking up with me?" He pulled away from you with wide eyes as tears started to fall from both you and him. "I have to...I can't string you along Denki." He quickly grabbed your shoulders, giving you a serious look.

"We can make it work! I will always wait for you (Y/n)."

"If only it were that simple...." You muttered with a sad smile, placing a hand on his cheek. As much as you wanted nothing more than to accept his offer, you couldn't guarantee you would ever return to Japan.

"Please don't leave..." Denki cried, gripping onto your shirt, his knees weak from all the emotions flying through his mind.

You placed a small kiss on his cheek, "I'm sorry."

____________________

Denki rubbed his eyes as he sat up in his bed and looked at the clock that read: 6:30pm. Yawning from the much overdue nap, he stood and went to the bathroom, dragging his feet on the floor.

He was tired, but he had a class reunion to go to. It had been 10 years and suprisingly most of class 1-A had kept in touch with eachother all their lives, even most of them landing in the same classes as third years.

"Owww-..." Denki whined, switching the bright lights on as he grabbed his toothbrush and began to get ready.

His final act was putting on the suit, making sure to pick off the fuzz in the mirror. Stopping for a moment, he looked at himself. "Ten full years...You're getting old you bastard." He commented to his almost 30 year old self.

Denki walked out as he grabbed his tie, tying it around his neck as his eyes trailed over to his bedside table. His eyes stopped to glance at the photo he kept neatly in a frame.

Ignoring the fact he was already late, the boy sat down on his bed and finished his tie off as as picked up the picture. There was a reason he was getting all dressed up tonight, sure it was a reunion, but he was more nervous about someone else being there.

The photo was a picture of you on a kayak as a large waterfall could be seen behind you. Denki remembered that class trip like it was yesterday, you two had just began to date about two months prior and to say his heart lept in his chest when you chose him as your buddy for the trip was an understatement.