Iida Tenya × Reader: Lesson On Love

Listen. I know that someone in Japan cannot legally take the bar exam since they don't live in the states. I needed it for the story, so just work with me pls....

*LEMON*

"Umm...where is it...No.No.No...ummmm-ahah!" You said scanning the shelves until you found exactly what you wanted. You were currently in the biggest library in Musutafu searching for books to study up on your law practice. You attended school at UA, and were currently in the business department of First Years.

However, you were different. You were currently studying for the hardest professional exam in history.

The California Bar Exam.

You were practicing to be a lawyer and even though your quirk allowed you to immediately make people tell the truth, you refused to use it to your advantage. The Bar Exam was something that you could study all you wanted for and it would still seem hopeless.

With five one-hour essay questions, one 90-minute Performance Test, and 200 multiple-choice questions, it was more of a full on procedure then an Exam.

With your thick textbooks in hand you made your way to a checkout counter at the library and scanned all the books one by one. The head librarian knew your name by heart and understood if there were a few late fee's here and there.

Your exam was in three months, and you were super nervous. As you scanned your final book, you waved goodbye to the librarian and walked out to head to school.

In your hands you had school papers and documents relating to the bar exam so you could study. You carried two thick textbooks as well as three more in your backpack. You walked into the school as the bell rang.

"Shit, I'm late..." you said speeding up your pace quite a bit.

You shuffled to class and rounded a corner, accidentally slamming into someone. Your papers scattered across the floor. Luckily you had them all numbered and organized just in case this happened.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry miss-" the boy who was speaking seemed to freeze as you locked eyes with him. You noticed a tint of pink on his cheeks as he adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat.

"I apologize for not looking where I was walking...uh" He added, seeming to wait for your name. "Oh! I'm (Y/n). Pleasure to meet you." You said with a smile.

"I'm Ii-"

"You're Iida Tenya. I have heard about you. Mr. Class Rep." You giggled as you started to gather your papers. Iida flushed and began to help you pick up your things. "The California Bar Exam?!" Iida exclaimed looking at one of your papers. "Yeah, I know. It's ridiculous..." You sighed, just seeming to notice how much you were actually carrying with you. "No! I-Uh, it isn't ridiculous! I'm sorry that is how it came off. " His hands moved in a frantic motion as he rushed to apologize.

You sent him a soft smile making him instantly turn pink and go quiet. Why did that simple gesture have such an effect on him? That smile was like something he had never seen before. "Iida are you okay?" You said slightly worried. You had since moved and were standing over him holding your papers to your chest. He snapped out of his thoughts and shot off the floor so he now towered over you. Your papers were slightly crinkled in his hands as his nerves got the better of him.

"I am okay. Sorry for that..." He said handing you the papers. You smiled as you grabbed them shifting everything so they could rest on top. "Well, I guess I should be going. I hope you have a good day Iida!" You said rounding the corner and heading to class. Iida pondered for a moment and said a mental: 'frick it' In his head and turned back rounding the corner and calling your name.