Iida Tenya × Reader: First Time for Everything

*LEMON*

Okay so I have recently grown a huge ass crush on Iida after reading some bomb ass fan-fiction of him. So I wanted to make my share of Iida, I also have a non Iida lemon coming out here shortly (hopefully). I hope you enjoy!

___________________________

You and Iida had been dating for about 4 years now and you can easily say that it is the best 4 years of your life. You both are in college and Iida has been away for quite sometime on a hero mission. You both attend a prestigious hero school, the only difference is that he wants to be  a pro, while you just want to do smaller things.

You scroll through pictures of him reminding you just how much you love him. He is so sweet and caring, plus he is super smart and good looking. You roll onto your back as you receive a call from an unknown number. You answer it cautiously until all your worries drown away by hearing Iida's voice. "Hello my love." He says through the phone. In the background you can hear the explosions of Bakugou and screams of fear coming from Midoryia.

"Everything alright?" You chuckled. You heard him sigh as he continued: "We are about to head home in a day or so.  I miss you so much." He said softly. "I love you (Y/n)." He said. You smiled from the other end of the phone. "I love you too.".

You heard a muffled Mina in the background and Iida saying 'I know, I know' a bunch of times. "Everything okay?" You asked laughing. "Yes, Mina wants to ask if you will come with us to a sleep over at her place when we get back."

"Depends." You said.

"On what?"

"If your'e going."

You could practically feel him smile through the phone. You sat up on your bed and looked out the window. "Well, are you going Tenya?" You questioned again. Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you and someone whisper 'of course', in your ear. You jumped but soon after recognized who's embrace it was. You spun around on your bed to be face to face with Iida. "IIDA!!!!" You cheered jumping onto him. You both fell to the floor in a fit of happiness and laughter until you locked eyes. You stared at his deep blue eyes through his glassed and instantly attached your lips to his.

You were straddled over him with your hands by his head. You two had never done anything more than make out, but Iida secretly craved more and his situation was getting harder to bear as time passed. Your tongues fought for dominance over each others as his hands latched to your sides. He caressed them gently with his hands as your hands tangled in his hair. This was the side of Iida that only you got to see, the powerful sexy Iida. He was all yours.

Your hips gently grinded against his crotch, driving him wild. You nibbled on his bottom lip as his hands trailed further down to squeeze your ass. You yelped at bit as you felt his face move to bit your neck, leaving marks all down your soft skin. "Iida, I missed you." You said in a breathy tone in between sloppy kisses.

"You guys busy?"

You both sat up from off the floor as Iida held you in his lap. His hair was a mess, glasses crooked, clothes disheveled and your shirt was slightly rolled up, and if Iida hadn't sat you up, whoever was at the door would have totally seen your ass. You looked over Iida's shoulder to see Denki, Kirishima, and a flustered Midoryia int the doorway. You could see Iida's embarrassment from the corner of your eyes and felt as he lowered his head to rest on your breasts.

"Get some class rep! I mean especially with (Y/n) too- OW!" Denki was interrupted by Kirishima hitting him over the head. "What do you guys need?" You asked cheerfully as if nothing was wrong. "Oh yeah, we need Sonic, mind if we borrow him for a sec?" Kirishima asked. "Umm, you might want to give him a sec. You caught him at a bad time." You said fixing the speed-demons hair. "Alright, we will wait outside. But don't make me catch you two kids canoodling again." The red head stated jokingly. You rolled your eyes as Kirishima ushered the blushing mess and the drooling spark-plug out of sight.