Keigo Takami × Reader: Six Years

*LEMON*

Oml guys. So I love Hawks SO much, but I don't really have a good enough basis of how he is. So from how he is protrayed in other things I have assumed he is kinda a flirt but super chill.

So I apologize if this is ooc a bit.

Also, should I do a Q&A? It depends if you guys have any questions and if yall want me to, so let me know!

"I said no." You sped-walked down the hall with your papers in your hands. "(Y/n) please I have nothing else to do today!"

Keigo followed you down the halls of your office building, frantically trying to convince you to let him spend the day with you as he had "injured his arm" and was put on medical suspension from work.

"I am busy Keigo and the LAST thing I need is you flirting with me all day. Especailly on Valentines day. Plus, you aren't even injured, you made up a fake excuse!"

You worked as an assistant to pretty much every hero. You kept their peraonal affairs in order, assigned them to certian jobs when necessary, and made sure that they weren't stupid.

One of those people being Keigo, aka 'Hawks'. "You don't want me with you on Valentines day? You're saying you would prefer to be alone?" He asked being taken aback.

"Yes, Valentines day is stupid. It is just used to get money out of people who are desperate for love and affection. If you love someone, love them every day. Not just one day a-fucking-year."

You grabbed your keys unlocking your office door, trying to ignore the stares of all the women that were gazing lovingly at Keigo.

He followed into your office after you and shut the door. "You have a full couch in here I can sit in!" He said plopping down. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms looking at him.

"Fine. You can stay, but you need to keep to yourself. Half of the women here want you in their pants."

"And you don't?" He asked standing up and looking down at you. Your eyes narrowed. "No." You spun around and set up your desk, logging into the computers.

You heard a knock on your door and without stopping you allowed them to come in.

"Ms. (L/n)."

A girls voice sounded in your ears. You immediatley knew that she was just in here for Keigo's attention. "Oh, hello. You must be Hawks." You could hear the lust dripping from her voice as she spoke to him.

You kept your eyes on the monitor, making Keigo confused as to why you weren't saying anything. The woman rambled on, trying to flaunt herself to him but he simply ignored her and moved over to you.

"(Y/n) is there anything I can do to help?" You were suprised by the calmness in his voice, slightly turning around to look at him. "Oh. Uhmmm, I guess if you're actually staying there are some papers I need filed alphabetically."

"Okay, I know the alphabet."

You smiled, "I hope you do Pro Hero."

The girl turned and huffed, stomping out of your office angrily. "She is in a bad mood." Keigo said watching her through your office window, gaze immediately shifting when you stood up infront of him.

You let out a soft chuckle "That's cause she wanted to put you in a different type of mood." He smiled at you, admiring your perfect facial features. His eyes trailed down to your figure, looking over your curves that sat in all the right places.

His mouth went dry as his imagination ran wild. You weren't his and he knew that, but god did he want you to be.

"You coming?" You said standing in your doorway. "Where are we going?"