Tamaki Amajiki × Reader: What I Plan To Do

*Lemon*

(it was supposed to be a fluff but my hand slipped)

You, Tamaki and Mirio have been best friends ever since you were little. You all went to the same elementary school and became friends rather quickly.

Mirio was much more open, but for some reason you clicked with Tamaki more. His quiet, hidden nature always drew you toward him. But to Tamaki, your happy cheery attitude kept him going even if he didn't show it much.

Over the years you may have grown a slight.....okay maybe a big crush on the silent boy. Now here you three were, third years in UA, aka the 'Big 3'.

(I'm so sorry my baby Nejire, I love you so much but I need plot convience)

Today you were going to class 1-A to just give some motivation to the kids you guess."Tamakiiiiiiii!!!!!!" You eagerly knocked on his door.

"(Y/n) don't you think that's a little too loud for Tamaki?" Mirio said putting a hand on your shoulder. You stopped knocking but before you could say anything the door opened to reveal a slouched over Tamaki who looked absolutley tense.

"See! He's fine!!" You said enthusiastically looking toward Tamaki who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What's wrong Tama?" You tilted your head in question looking him in the eyes.

A faint blush rose to his cheeks as he rubbed the nape of his neck and averted your gaze. "N-nothing." He said quietly. You sighed at the fact that he wouldn't just tell you, all you wanted to do was help.

"Alright, if you say so Tama." You said turning around and starting to walk. Behind you, Mirio looked at Tamaki and crossed his arms. "You need to tell her Tamaki.". Tamaki looked past Mirio at your figure walking away.

"She doesn't like me Mirio. There is no point." Tamaki said walking past Mirio making him shake his head and walk beside his shy friend.

"Tamaki, you don't know until you try. If you don't do something soon, she will fond someone else." Tamaki's ears twitched in response to Mirio's comment. He knew it was true that if he didn't day anything that you would move on if you did like him.

Mirio and Tamaki finally caught up to you and started talking like everything was normal. Your laugh would ring out through the air making Tamaki smile softly.

Once you all arrived at UA Mirio took off to go help a teacher with something and Tamaki took an unsually big breath and stopped at the entrance. You wrapped your arms around him making him slightly jump.

"You'll do great Tama. It will be okay." You said giving him a big hug, slightly nuzzling your face into his chest taking in his scent. Eventually he relaxed into your embrace and set his head atop your and ligthly wrapped his arms around your figure and exhaled his breath.

You pulled away and softly kissed his cheek for an unknown reason. You immediatley turned red and spun around running to your class.

Tamaki stood there processing what has just happened. He softly touched his cheek and burried his face in his hands heading to class thinking about that quick but sweet interaction you shared with him.

Once you got to class you slammed your head on your desk attracting the attention of nearby Mirio. He walked over to you and smirked. "Did you do it?", you didn't rven turn your head to reply so you gave a muffled 'kinda' before going silent again.

"Kinda? Does that mean you kissed him on the cheek?" Mirio cocked an eyebrow as you looked up at him. You rolled your eyes and heard the door open. You looked at the mess of a Tamaki who walked through the door. His uniform was a mess and his face was on fire.