[END] Enji Todoroki × Reader: Two Roads

Can you guys tell I like writing for Enji yet? Lol.

You tried to get closer, watching as they once again lowered to the street. In a break, you dashed to their position, managing to get in between them right as Toshinori's fist and Enji's fire came barreling toward you at full speed.

"!!!!"

...

Enji quickly took notice of your sudden appearance, quickly directing his fire upward and creating a wall of it that stopped before it reached you. This allowed you to avoid Toshinori's swing and duck under the fast moving hand and accidentally throw yourself into a wall.

"Shit!"

You smacked your head and fell to the ground, both of the boys haulting their fight as Enji rushed over to you. "(Y/N)!? Are you alright??" He kneeled beside you, allowing you to use his shoulder as he helped you stand.

"I'm fine...but what the FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!?!" You growled. "I understand competition, I understand wanting to be the best, but arguing under every circumstance and fighting eachother? Neither of you deserve to be heroes if this is going to be your attitude!"

You snatched your arm away from Enji and stormed off, the fight was over, but you were furious. What were they even thinking?!? You marched across the campus, just wanted to go somewhere else and forget all about it.

You went back to the commons to grab your things as people whispered when you walked by. Some even called you a party-pooper, you guessed for ruining the fight.

Grabbing your things, you decided to take the back door to avoid anyone else. You pushed it open with your back and decided on going to the gym to let out some frustration.

You didn't bother to change as you readied yourself on the treadmill. You started it up and began to run, increasing the speed as your heart pounded. The hero work pays off in terms of fitness, running being something you have be used to no matter what your quirk is.

You got lost in the adrenaline. The anger, the dissapointment, you let it all out the harder you pushed yourself.

"(Y/n)." A deep voice echoed from behind you. You grumbled and ignored it, continuing to run as you heard the footsteps approach. "(Y/n)..."

You knew it was Enji, his impatient ass was getting him frustrated already. He appeared into your line of vision, taking place infront of the treadmill and leaning on it, making sure to not hit the buttons.

"I came to apologize if you want to hear it. If not I'll leave."

You looked him dead in the eyes for a moment, seeing the scratches and marks on his face alone and taking in the cuts on his arms. Sighing, you slowed the treadmill to a stop and you took a deep breath before leaning toward him.

"Well?"

"It was my fault."

"Well thats a way to start." You commented, getting off the equipment to grab a bottle of water and chug it as Enji followed you to a bench where he took a seat beside you.

"I'm being honest. You told me you like it better when I was honest."

You swallowed, "I do, but in this case I was expecting you to blame Toshinori." Enji scoffed and crossed his arms, "God I can't go a second without someone bringing up Mr. Perfect."

You looked at Enji quizzically, "Toshinori? Perfect? Not at all." You laughed to yourself and looked over your arm. "He acts like it, so I called him out." Enji added.

"By punching him?"

Enji snapped his head toward you, "He got at me first! But I did land the first hit...." He sulked more to himself and his signature frown was plastered on his face. "I wouldn't expect anything else from either of you." You shook your head, leaning to rest your chin on your palm.