Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Grow Up

Hnnnnngghhhhh, I realized while I was in the shower that I didn't have a Bakugou lemon!!!! So, what I am going to do is make a multi-part chapter for this precious bean. I feel like Bakugou has a lot of depth as a character and I want to explore that. Idk how many parts there will be, but we will see. I hope you enjoy!!!

"(Y/n) (L/n)." Aizawa grumbled as he took attendance from the floor. "Present Sir!" You announced putting your hand in the air so he could see. He nodded at you as a signal to put you arm down and you followed.

He continued calling names in alphabetical order as the whole class sat in silence. "Alright class, today we will be learning about the societal laws and when and where they are applied." He lazily spoke turning around to face the board.

You diligently began to take your notes and listened as Aizawa droned on about the particular subject. You heard an impatient grunt resound from behind you as you scribbled your notes.

You ignored it, knowing who it was from and continued writing. Before you could copy the next sentence, a pencil flicked the back of your head making you flinch.

You slightly turned around to be met with glaring red eyes that bore into your skin. "What do you want Bakugou?" You whispered to the boy. He rolled his eyes and leaned forward. "I can't focus becasue of you." He grumbled making you become slightly taken aback.

"I beg your pardon?"

"(Y/N)! If you are done chatting I would like to resume my lesson!" You swiftly turned around and apologized to your instructor as he let out a grunt.

As he continued to teach, you felt a pencil lightly poking you in the back. You ignored it for as long as you could until he stopped making you interally sigh in relief. "Your dumbass head is in the way." Bakugou growled making you roll your eyes and lean to the side so your head rested on the window.

"Better?" You questioned with sarcasm lacing your voice. He ignored you as he copied down the notes.

It had been like this for a while now. Bakugou was still....himself, but around you he just seemed a bit more toned down. To be honest, when you first saw him you thought he was extremley attractive and began to grow a small crush on him.

Note the word SMALL.

You see, as much as you loved the IDEA of dating Bakugou, you knew it would never work. His rash and bully-like behavior made you constantly annoyed and wish that the stupid butterflies in your stomach would go away.

But of course they wouldn't. You wished that your heart had been taken by someone else but it hadn't and you hated it.

"(Y/n)?" A voice snapped you out of your thoughts making you look up to be met with a pair of yellow eyes. "Ah, Denki." Taking in his apperence you replied making him smile.

"Yup. The one and only! Anyway, it is lunch and you looked zoned out." He chirped backing up so you could stand. "Thanks for ruining my day-dream!" You joked making Denki give you a fake pout in return.

You walked to lunch with him since you usually sat with the boys and Mina anyway, and he was the only one who waited for you.

"(Y/n)!!" A cheery Mina sang as you approached the lunch table. "Hey Mina." You said sitting down beside her and Sero. Bakugou sat directly across from you and eyed you as you sat down.

"What?" You asked returning Bakugou's stare making him realize his actions. "Ooooohhhhhh, do you like what you see Bakugou?" Mina joked earning her a glare.

"Tch. Yeah right, I was just looking at her dumbass face." He rolled his eyes and began eating while your heart mixed with pain and anger. What the hell was that for?!?! You thought as you looked down at your food.