Tamaki Amijiki × Reader: Getting There

Okay, one: I realize I do a lot of lemons for Tamaki, but no one else does so I will do Gods work for him.

Two: I KNOW BIRTH CONTROL DOESN'T PREVENT ALL PREGNANCIES. (My mom was on it when she had my sister and I) This is a fake story, a fake world, and people have fucking powers.

If you are so desperate to have an explanation for how she doesn't get pregnant, maybe your quirk is baby prevention. There, problem solved.

Anyway....

*LEMON*

_______________________________________

Tamaki sat with his class, watching the interview on TV as Mirio patted his back in comfort. You had been put on a 3 month internship to the US and the media could not get enough of  you.

You were one of the top four at UA and your kindness and ability to work well with your classmates was something many took notice of.

You had met Tamaki and Mirio in middle school and you had been dating Tamaki since you were a first year. It took you your whole time in middle school to build up that relationship with him because he was so down about himself.

But, over time, Tamaki grew to love you more than anything he could ever imagine. You were a shining light for him and you were always there when he needed support or some comfort.

"So, I'm sure the crowd here tonight is wondering if you have a lucky man in your life."

The talk-show host asked, your temper remaining composed. This is how it had been, every male interviewer always asked the same questions: Were you single? And if not, who were you dating?

It was hard, you so badly wanted to tell them about Tamaki and how much you loved him. But, the poor boy hated media attention and so you had agreed with him to not mention his name on record. You could handle the constant questions better than he could.

"I do." You said, the audience 'ooh'ing as you straightened your back. You knew Tamaki was watching, he always watched the interviews. He loved that you were getting the recognition you deserved...but he didn't like the male attention that came with it.

The media furiously began to speculate about your realtionships due to your silence on the matter. From heros in Japan to scandals in America, everything flew through the news at some point.

"And who is this lucky man?"

You looked to your lap, practically being able to see Tamakis smile as you pushed back your answer. "I prefer not to say." The audience sighed in dissapointment, the show host calming them down as you muttered to yourself.

"S-she looks so pr....pretty." Tamaki commented. He took note of the white pantsuit that had a sloping v-neck which stopped at the high waisted belt. Off the mid-front of your shoulders was a small white cape that didn't pass your elbows.

You looked like an angel as you sat there, keeping a smile on your face through it all. It had been two months since he had seen you and Tamaki was getting increasingly down about himself.

There were many more men now vying for your affection. What made him so special that you picked him over everyone else? He knew you would never cheat on him, but his anxiety would be the death of him.

"You have been on many interviews that have asked the same thing only to get the same answer. The media is dying to know who this mystery man is!"

"He prefers it if I don't say his name." Was all you said, hoping the conversation would end. But of course it didn't. "What kind of man wouldn't want to be named when he is with a girl like you! I'm sure all the fellas here would love to say they were with you!"