Tomura Shigaraki × Reader: Love II

Uhm...I almost cried while drawing that picture. I needed more father-Tomura in my life and I didn't know it until now. :(

"Daddy look! I made a flower!" Your five year old boy ran out into the meeting room, you following behind and quiety trying to pull him away. "Hiroki shhhh! Come here, Daddy is trying to work!" Tomura looked down and picked up the child, watching as you huffed in defeat. The child pulled at his hair with q whine, trying to get his attention. "Let me see..."

The young boy opened his palm to reveal a small flower growing from his skin. "Interesting...you've gotten stronger since you did this last week. It has petals now. Mommy must be doing a good job at teaching you." You huffed and smiled, the small boy bouncing in his arms and reaching for you. You took Hiroki as he hugged you tightly.

You gave Tomura a weak smile, your eyes growing bags under them as time passed. You turned to walk back to the room without another word, ignoring Tomura's faint whisper of your name and leaving him in silence.

Latley your relationship had become strained due to Tomura's work and the fact that you were a full time mom. You never rested, and barley ever slept with Tomura considering his work was mostly during the night. You gave your son an exausted smile as you sat with him to read, listening as he read you the story and occasionally asked you questions.

"Mommy are you okay?" Hiroki touched your face and gave you a curious look. "I'm fine baby, it's almost bedtime so just keep reading." You stroked his hair and kissed the top of his head, hearing him slowly fall asleep after a few minutes. Groaning, you stood up with him in your arms, carrying him to his bed and tucking him in.

You slowly walked back to your room, stripping out of your clothes and collapsing on the mattress. A headache pulsed through your skull, making you grimace in pain. "(Y/n). My love...you look exhausted." You turned your head to look at your husband, who stood at the side of the bed looking down at you.

"Tomura...don't you have a meeting-thingy?" You waved your hand in the air sloppily, looking toward him. He took off his shirt and pants, joining you in the bed for the first time in months. You moved toward him, feeling his cold fingers trace your arm. "I ended it early. I want to see my wife."

You softly smiled, nuzzling into him. "I missed you...I feel like I never see you anymore." He kissed your forehead, lips slowly healing after years of picking and prodding at them. "I'm sorry my dear (Y/n). After we took over most of Japan and All for One left, things got more chaotic then expected. I am doing everything I can to keep you and Hiroki safe."

"But I need you beside me. I know I'm being selfish but it has been a year since all of that and it seems to just get worse." Feeling your soft breath against his chest, he shuddered, fingers lightly scratching your back as he kissed the top of your head. "I'll arrange time for us. But for now, get some sleep...you need it."

He heard your snore instantly grace his ears, a small smile coming to his lips. For five years you had been together and in those five years you had gotten married, had your beautiful baby boy, and Tomura had taken over Japan, the villians out numbering the heros largely.

Japan was pretty much a kingdom now (it wasn't but thats how you explained it to your five year old). The old League of Villians were considered 'knights', Tomura was the king, and you were his queen. After the incident of your breakout in the prison, you had gotten more accustomed witnessing and even serving death to the necessary people here and there.

Tomura moved downward, his lips placing soft kisses on your face as you slept. "What would I do without you?" He mumbled into your skin, feeling the warmth he missed so much come from you. Pulling you closer, he rested his forehead against yours and closed his eyes, falling asleep against you.