Sero Hanta × Reader: Frenemies

*LEMON*

Flextape: Hey (Y/n).

(Y/n): Yeah?

Flextape: I need some help studying. Can we meet tomorrow in my dorm or something so you could help me for the test?

(Y/n): Ugh, fine. The only reason I am agreeing is because you aren't texting like you had an anurism.

Flextape: wut do u mn? I am gr8 @ txtin

(Y/n): Nevermind.

Flextape: I'm just messing with you. Please? I need the help.

(Y/n): Fine.

Flextape: Thanks, you're a life saver

(Y/n): I know you love me. Now turn off your phone and focus on the class.

Flextape: You're actually annoying but alright, whatever makes you happy ;)

You grunted and dropped your phone in your bag as the dark-haired male infront of you snickered. You kicked the back of his chair causing him to choke and turn around making eye contact with you.

"I know. I'm stunning, you don't need to say it."

"Then I won't."

"Oh really?" You leaned close to him making him take a sharp inhale and causing his face to warm. "Y-yeah." To be honest, you were quite embarrassed by your own actions, but you couldn't show weakness.

Sero could feel your breath on his nose. He has always found you extremely attractive and funny, but for some reason he could never get on your good side.

You both had been like this for months. You didn't hate eachother enough to be enemies, but you didn't like eachother enough to be friends. The term frenemies was commonly used to describe your relationship.

For about a month or so now, for whatever reason, you couldn't get him off your mind. You tried to fuck with him and just be nice to him, but no matter what, you couldn't shake this feeling.

One night, as you closed your eyes you thought about him and his stupid ass smile. Then you began to think about him talking to other girls and you began to feel uneasy.

That was when you realized you had feelings toward him. You would have confessed to him, but felt that it was better to have a frenemy realtionship than none at all.

It was hard though, for both of you. He just wanted one reason to kiss you, you both should honestly be paid for how well you acted. Considering everyone was oblivious.

You so badly wanted to kiss him in this moment, but you pulled away, leaving both of you equally miserable but never showing it.

"Hey tape-face." You whispered poking Sero with a pencil after class had droned on for a bit longer. You could feel him get tense and huff in annoyance.

"What do you want (Y/n)." He questioned never even turning around. "Nothing, just wanted to see if you could resist me." Teasing, you leaned back in your chair and snickered.

"Please. I can easily resist you!"

"Oh really? Is that a challenge?"

Before he could answer the bell went off. Making you groan. "Maybe next time (Y/n). Wanna grab lunch?" He said turning to face you.

You playfully rolled your eyes and laughed standing up and straightening your skirt. "In your dreams scotch tape." You began to walk away before your ankle was pulled backward making you fall to the ground.