Katsuki Bakugou x Eijiro Kirishima x Reader: Three Is Good Company

Alright! So I want to make it very clear that this story covers a POLY relationship.

I have never been in one, nor known anyone who has, but I did a lot of research while writing this to try and properly convey their relationship. I wasn't planning on writing this, but wanted to do a Halloween story on time for once.

Also, if you are poly and see a major issue in this story, please message me so I can change it asap. I am always open to changed and don't want to misrepresent anyone in any way.

*LEMON*

________________________

Your head was firmly planted on the desk, drool slipping past your lips as Aizawa droned on about another stupid math problem. You swore even the mention of the subject would give you a headache, so you simply decided to sleep through it...even though it often got you in trouble with the ash blond who tutored you on the weekends.

In your slumber, you didn't even notice the crimson eyes staring at you from the side, not Katsuki's, but the sweet red-head who let a smile creep onto his face the longer he looked at your smushed cheeks.

Clearing his throat, he flicked his gaze to the boy sitting in the desk right in front of you. Katsuki slightly turned his head while Aizawa had his back turned, watching Eijiro glance to you before his own gaze fell of your face.

Despite the grumble that escaped his lips at your repeated napping sessions, he couldn't help but feel a small amount of heat rise to his cheeks as your head slipped off your arm and smacked the table. You didn't even flinch, which made both boys snicker before Aizawa's red eyes snapped toward them.

Their hair was instantly yanked back by his scarf so they faced the board, his eyes snapping to you before the scarf launched and lifted up your head before dropping it onto the table. "OW!" You yelped, jolting awake when your head smacked dead center on your forehead.

"Pay attention."

His deep voice made everyone freeze, your hand going to rub your head with a whine as he continued the lecture. You glanced over to Eijiro who was obviously trying not to look at you in order to avoid the punishment again.

By the time the lecture was over and lunch rolled around, both boys stood and immediately they noticed you had fallen asleep once again. "Tch, can she ever stay awake for one damn math lesson?! It's been two damn years!" The blond roared, crossing his arms with a huff as Eijiro kneeled beside your desk and gently poked your cheek.

"...." You didn't say anything, only earning a smirk from the boy.

"Math is over."

Instantly your eyes open and you shot out of your seat, "Thank FUCK!! I'm starving!" You stretched your arms, glancing between the two boys as you were the only three left in the classroom. "Oh, how could I forget?"

You pressed a small kiss to Eijiro's lips, chuckling when you felt him eagerly smile. "Why the hell does he get to go first!" Katsuki snarled, tanking you away by your forearm and pulling you in for a much deeper kiss. "You got a kiss first yesterday!" The other boy rubbed the back of his head.

Pulling away from Katsuki, you flicked your eyes up to his. "Be nice Katsu." You smiled, patting his chest before walking to back of the class to grab your lunch. The boys gave each other a small peck as well before following your actions and grabbing their lunches.

"WAIT!" Eijiro shouted, diving back into his bag as you and Katsuki stood in the doorway and looked at each other with the same confused glance. The red-head pulled out a bright orange flyer before walking over and showing it to you both, "UA is having a Halloween festival!"