Hitoshi Shinso × Reader: Possess Me II

I could not resist. Simple as that. <3

*LEMON*

Your teacher droned on and on, the day seeming to get longer with every word that spilled out of his mouth. You streched in your seat, knowing that as a third year, you should really be paying attention, but this teacher just made it sooooo haarrdddd.

Feeling a pair of eyes on you, you looked to your side, noticing your boyfriend of almost two years with his chin in his palm, staring at you sweetly. You gave him a curious look, tilting your head and mouthing 'what' to him as a smile tugged at the corner of your lips.

He picked up a pen, writing something on his notebook before he slightly lifted it up for you to read it.

'You look beautiful'

Your face burned and your heart thumped in your chest, after two years you never expected him to still be so loving, but some how he always was. He raised up his notebook again and tapped his pencil on the desk lightly to get your attention.

'I love you. I want a kiss'

You playfully rolled your eyes and held up all of your fingers, letting him know that in ten minutes (once class was over) that you would give him a kiss. He let out a small sigh, turning his attention back to the board to take the notes that he missed.

You leaned over quickly and drew a small smiley face on the corner of the page before sitting back in your seat and taking your notes, watching from the corner of your eye as he smiled to himself.

Class ticked on and about five minutes before the end of class your teacher ended the lesson and looked out over all of you. "I don't know if you all have heard, but your prom is coming up in a month. I know this may be a shock considering we haven't had a prom in two years because of what happened here when you all were first year students. But we have decided to renew the prom, even though it is on a short notice, so any help would be appriciated."

The students instantly cheered and Hitoshi's heart thudded in his ears before his purple eyes shot over to your figure. You were excitedly chatting with Mina, not even noticing the fearful look on your boyfriends face.

Thoughts rushed in his mind like a tornado, fears of how he would ask you rising to the surface, he only had a few weeks to do it now and the pressure of it all was already eating away at his insides. What if he did a bad job and you said no? Or worse, what if you broke up with him?

"Students!" The teacher boomed, you all silencing and turning your attention back him. "There will be sign-ups to volunteer help over in the gym. Whether you bring food, drinks, or even just prepare the room, your help is greatly appreciated....class dismissed!" You stood up out of your seat, shoving your notebook and pencil in your bag and instantly being pulled outside by Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi? Are you okay? I was gonna go to the gym so I could volunteer help!" He remained silent and pulled you down the halls, going to the empty lunch room before turning a corner and kissing you deeply. Your body jolted, but quickly melted into the kiss as his hands gripped firmly on your sides.

He pulled away for a moment, moving your hair and kissing down your neck, slightly pulling down your collar so he had access to more skin. Your hands ran up his back, eyes fluttering shut as he nipped at the soft skin, your bodies flush up against eachother as he kept you close.

"You said you would give me a kiss." He muttered into your skin, pulling back to look into your eyes before his lips met yours once again. You sucked in a breath through your nose, hands feeling his back while his fingers fiddled with the bottom of your blazer.