Tamaki Amajiki × Reader: Hold It In

**LEMON**
This was requested by PhoebeTsds
In this story the reader has a quirk called Take Over, which allows her to take over the powers and appearances of particular creatures she really "knows". The person who requested this asked specifically for the reader's quirk to be like that of Mirajane's from Fairytale, so if any of you watch Fairytale, here ya go.
________________________

You and Tamaki had known eachother since you were small. Ever since then Tamaki had known you as the fierce one.

It was funny really, you were there when he first got his quirk and he cried about it for days because he couldn't figure out why he kept changing everytime he ate something new.

But now you were in highschool and the 'Big Four' that is what you guys were known as. You, Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki....best friends for life!

Or at least you would have been had stupid feelings not blossomed. You had maybe, sorta, totally grown a crush on Tamaki. In any other situation this wouldn't be an issue except for the fact that you know Tamaki inside and out.

You felt that expressing your feelings would ruin the relationship you already have with him, so you kept it silent.

But little Tic-Tac has a secret too.....he also likes you, but since Mirio tries to help but only ends up making him more nervous (sadly), so he is too afraid to even come near you. Everytime you smiled his heart felt like it was going into cardiac arrest.

But eventually you gave up on hope, he seemed to drift farther and farther away from you and you couldn't figure out why. You tried to talk with him but everytime he would just shut down more than normal.

So you took your pent up sadness and anger out on training exercises. Suprisingly you had gotten stronger and discovered a new secret move. The move allowed you to practically take any power you wanted from anyone. Originally it was the ppint where you could only take their form, but now you could steal their quirk as well.

Soon you had grown a huge boost of confidence which was noticed by Tamaki and your other two best friends. Now it was present day and you were at lunch sitting beside Nejire and across from Tamaki. Mirio, who sat across from Neijre, took a gulp of his food and slammed the tray on the table.

"(Y/n) you have gotten quite the confidence build! Are you ready for the Sports Festival today after school?" He asked excitedly. "Yeah, I am super pumped! I can't wait to be a good role model to the kiddos." The two of you laughed as you finished up your lunch.

After school was over and the bell rang, all students headed straight to the gym. You and Nejire eagerly ran to the girl's room to change. Tamaki followed you with his eyes, wishing he could follow you too and pin you to a wall so he could fuck y-

"Tamaki are you okay? You look really warm." Mirio speaking snapped Tamaki out of his lewd thoughts. "Y-yeah...." he stuttered. "Tamaki....you have to tell her." Mirio said seriously with his hands on his hips.

"I can't Mirio....it isn't that easy."

Mirio sighed and laid a hand on Tamaki's shoulder. "No one can do it for you Tamaki." He removed his hand and tried to change the mood.

"Let's go get into our training uniforms." Tamaki nodded and follwed behind his energized friend.

You were one of the first ones up for the sports festival for the third years, meaning you got to watch everyone else, even the kids in class 1-A. You watched Katsuki Bakugou and how he fought, destroying everything literally.

You wanted to reach over and comfort Tamaki who seemed to be cowering, but figured it best to leave him alone for the time being. This year they were doing something different, they weren't having you go against your own classmates, they mixed the years together so it was more 'realistic'.