Dabi × Reader: When It's Time

PLEASE READ:

This one of the only stories where I am assigning you a quirk.

Your quirk in this doesn't have a name, but your body produces a chemical called CHLORINE TRIFLOURIDE. The chemical can combust without ignition (it sets literalky everything on fire that it touches unless it is coated in fkourine gas) and even explodes when it hits water (plus a bunch of other shit).

The video above explains it more if you are interested (obviously the story will too.

This story is kind of a revamp of the first Dabi story I ever did in this book with the Asylum!AU. I wanted to revist it because why tf not!

(The story isn't the same though, just a few similarities)

_______________________________________

It was a rainy day, the solid concrete blocks of buildings stood with a dark presence as guards roamed the halls and grounds in between them.

Large fences, wired down into the ground with thousands of volts of electricity surrounded the complex that was tucked away from societies eyes.

Despite the silent night outside, entering into the buildings greeted you with screams and chants. Night at the asylum was never a quiet one, getting inmates to settle down was a hassle alone.

Imagine trying to handle the worse ones.

The asylum was compromised of five main areas. Intensive Treatment in the center where inmates were first processed and held until further notice.

Then to the East you had the Eastern Office and the Gardens. The offices were where the record room and library were held. Also inside was the Wardens room and the Doctors secluded offices.

To the West you had the Medical Facility and the Penetentary. The Med Facility had everything you would expect. Observation, sanatorium, surgery room...but underneath was a dark place that no one came back from.

Thats where the experimental subjects went. Of course no one on the outside knew about this and few ever lived...or rather their memory lived long enough to tell the tale.

The penatentary was where you lovley folks were kept. The Main Cell Blocks and then the Extreme Incarceration....which is where you were. How fun!

The whole place was in serious need of a revamp. It looked like it would fall apart at any moment, yet the government would never fund it because...well...you were insane. They had better things like their yachts and private islands to worry about.

You sat in the darkness of the large, box-like cell. A single chair and bed were the only things that accompanied you. Listening to the muffled sounds of the other inmates, you closed your eyes as a small smile came to your face.

Humming a small tune, you closed your eyes. Screams filling your ears as you could hear small roars of thunder outside.

Being the most feared villian in the asylum, and second only to All For One, was no joke. Your body excreted a dangerous chemical, chlorine triflouride. It set fire to anything due to its oxidation levels that passed that of regualr oxygen.

Human skin, glass, wood, ash, anything you can think of. Plus, no one could ever put your fires out. Adding water to the mix gave some...explosive results that also had some dangerous consquences.

The explosions held certain gasses that would erode anything they touched, and would easlily...and slowly, kill any human it came in contact with.

Lets just say a year ago there may have been a teeny incident where a few lovely villians tried to stop you from robbing them. They said that was 'their shit', but so what! You were bored and wanted some quick cash.