Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Music And A Kiss

Guys I am listening to musicals rn and I thought of explodo-boy taking the reader on a surprise date. Let me know your favorite Broadway show in the comments!

Also, please keep in mind that the musical mentioned below is called RENT and involves substance abuse, AIDS, and prostitution. This chapter will briefly mention it (duh). I just wanted to warn the people who have not seen this musical.

________________________

You had in your headphones as you stepped to the beat walking to school. The song 'I Think We're Alone Now' by Tiffany played as you slightly danced to yourself. You payed no mind to the staring eyes as you mouthed the words and walked into the school building.

You danced up the stairs of UA, dramatically running up the stairs. You kept mouthing the words as you danced through the crowd of people eyeing you awkwardly. You walked into your homeroom and discovered it was empty. You shrugged setting down your stuff as the chorus blasted in your ears once again.

'I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around...'

You kept dancing dramatically, sliding over desks and spinning through the walkways.

While you were jamming out, you failed to notice the group of your classmates eyes watching you from outside.

"She looks like she is having so much fun!" Cheered Ochaco. Even though your dancing wasn't nearly great, when you got into the music, you didn't care.

"Yeah she does!" Kirishima said cheering you on from outside. He looked to his left and noticed a grumpy Bakugou marching toward them. Kirishima looked back at you through the window and smirked.

"Hey Bakugou! Come look at this!" He waved over Bakugou with energy as the spiky-haired boy rolled his eyes. He trudged over to Kirishima reluctantly taking note of all the 'extras' surrounding their room.

"What the fuck is this shitty ha-"

He stopped his insult as his eyes landed on you dancing your heart out. His eyes widened as he watched stand on his desk and dance to the beat. "Like what you see?" Denki whispered in Bakugou's ear.

Bakugou had a hint of red appear on his cheeks. "No dumbass, she looks ridiculous!" He was about to march away and Kirishima held him in place and whispered in his ear "We have 5 minutes until class starts." He walked away leaving a flustered Bakugou in his tracks.

Bakugou shook off his friends comment and shoved his hands in his pockets. He marched into the room and quietly stood in the back. Your music was fading out as a new song began to play. The song was a more hip-swaying song. You shook your butt to the beat with closed eyes.

You were still standing on Bakugou's desk as you put your arms above your head and swayed. Bakugou was leaning against the back wall with his arms crossed watching you with hungry eyes. He scanned your figure up and down and as he looked down he noticed your feet getting rather close to the edge.

He ran by the desk and arrived just in time as you slipped off the desk and tripped, landing on him. You opened your eyes and your vision was slightly blurry. You felt warm arms resting on your back and saw red eyes staring into yours.

"Ahhh! Bakugou! I'm so sorry!" You apologized sitting yourself up so you were now just sitting on his lap. You both were a blushing mess and you were trying frantically to apologize.

"Hey Baku- WHOA! GET SOME DUDE!!!" Denki said coming into class and seeing the situation. Kirishima and a your other classmates who were walking in all turned and saw the...position you were in.