Taishiro Toyomitsu × Chef!Reader: Delicious

Surprise!

I bet this was unexpected, huh? I know it was, cause I was surprised! I went to start the Shigaraki story and realized I had this half written and never deleted it because I didn't want to rewrite it...

Needless to say it is here now!

This is going to be a two chapter thing, so expect the second chapter later this week.

Anywho.....

*LEMON*

_____________________

It was silent at the table as you sat across from your 'date', if you could even call it that. He had been complaining about the prices all night despite being the one surprising you with this restaurant. You had offered to just cook at your place and honestly, after tasting the food...it would have been a better idea. You glanced up at him as he started to shuffle around and sift through his pockets.

"Aww crap...I forgot my wallet."

You almost dropped your fork as you immediately went to massage your forehead. "Do you uhm...mind paying?" He asked with a pathetic tone as you shot him a look. Through the night he had ordered countless glasses of wine, appetizers, and the most expensive entrée on the menu. As much as you wanted to argue, it wasn't fair not to pay the restaurant because he was a dick.

"The bill is going to be like 800 dollars." You stated in disbelief, watching as he gained this look of arrogance that you absolutely loathed. "Well I don't have my wallet, I'll be happy to pay you back, but I left it at my place." He responded, watching as the waitress set the bill down. Sure enough, you were absolutely right as you handed her your card with reluctance and stared down your date.

Needless to say, there wouldn't be a second one.

Once she came back you both stood, your eyes rolling as he tried to act like some pristine gentleman in front of the other guests. You, on the other hand, were just cranky and hungry from the lack of food you had eaten at the restaurant. "Taxi!" He called out, straightening his suit as the car pulled over and you begrudgingly got in behind him.

He gave the old man driving the car his address before he took off, a cold silence looming in the vehicle as you checked your phone. There was a text from your father that read:

'Call me when you are home safe! Hope it went well!'

You sighed and massaged the bridge of your nose, hearing the man clear his throat from beside you. Looking up to him, you raised a brow. "Hm?" You asked, seeing his eyes trail over your body before landing on your face. "So...I was thinking, why don't you come up with me and we can...ya know, talk."

You gave him a look of disbelief, "We are going to your place so you can pay me back the 800 dollars for the food at the restaurant you ordered. I'm not that stupid and I certainly won't sleep with you." You crossed your arms and your legs, shuffling over to lean against the door as you heard him grumble to himself.

Once you arrived at what you presumed to be his home, you watched as he got out of the car, saying he would 'be right back'.

You sat in the cab and waited and waited and waited, soon you had had about enough. "Excuse me for just a moment." You said, scooching out of your seat as the older man gave you an understanding nod. You stomped up to the door and knocked on it only to receive no answer. "Hey asshole! You owe me 800 dollars!" You knew he wasn't coming out and you weren't about to get arrested and make the night worse.

"You know what? Fuck you too, I'm glad your perverted ass is locked in there." You muttered, flipping off the door as you walked back to the car and closed the door with a huff. "Jackass." The driver commented, enticing a laugh from you as he started to drive you home. "No kidding...how much will the ride be by the way?" You questioned, getting some cash out as you waited for an answer.