Drunk!Denki Kaminari × Drunk!Reader: And Then Her Dad Walks In

**LEMON**

Okay so it is almost 3 in the morning and I had a super funny fucking dream about this. It is probably goingnto be shit, but it was funny at the time.

Thsi story is based off of a song called Beachboy by McCafferty. It sound like a garage band but it is so fuckin weird. Anyway go listen to it. The actual lemon itself isn't in the song.
-------------

(DRUNK DENKI POINT OF VIEW)

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD KIRI I WILL TURN THIS FUCKING CAR AROUND! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Dude chill out, I am just singing."

"You are screaming the lyrics in my ears! I cannot see when you are so loud."

"Holy shit Denki are you drunk?"

How did I get in this situation again? I am drunk with my friends driving to another party to get more drunk....makes sense.

"Holy shit! Denki is drunk!!! HAHAAHHAHA!!" I can hear Kirishima practically scream-laughing in the backseat along with Mineta, Sero, Bakugou, and Todoroki who is a quiet drunk.

"Denki is going to get some tonight! (Y/n) is a crazy party animal!!"

Oh shit..... Why the fuck am already getting aroused? I am only imaging her breasts in my face and her tight wet pu-

"WE'RE HERE!!!"

I yank the wheel a bit to hard to pull over, resulting me in parking on the curb. Meh, who cares. (Y/n)'s mom is out of town and her dad is currently on a business thingy...I think. Weird for new years...

You can hear the guitar strumming from inside. I walk in the door with the boys to see girls and guys jamming out. The place is a mess, but in the center of the garbage is (Y/n) in a very revealing outfit, dancing on a coffee table.

I'm not much of a party person honestly. I don't like getting high either, neither does (Y/n). We drink, but that is about it. If I smoke I feel depressed afterward, not really worth it in my opinion.

I make my way toward (Y/n) who instantly sees me and jumps off the coffee table and falls onto me.

"Hey handsome." She says in a flirty tone.

"Damn Denki, you got a nice piece of ass there!" One of the guys shouted refering to (Y/n). I sent him a menacing glare that sent him running into a few other guests whos drunk habits handled him for me.

"(Y/n) you gotta keep your eyes on the new guys in the room. They might want a piece of you." I smirked at her and grabbed her ass making her let out a small yelp. "Come on baby, let's dance!"

She pulled me into the center of the room and my blurred vision began to clear as I noticed everyones dancing. It tooked like they were moving at 100 miles per hour. "The way they dance is crazy, I have never seen this shit."

(Y/n) just laughed and began to grind on my to the music. I think the strobe light us way to hot, I am already sweating. (Y/n) pulls me in and passionatley kisses me as I feel up and down her curves.

"Your lips taste just like they did, way back in July." She says huskily.

Is she refering to when we first kissed five and a half months ago? I am suprised she remembers that....hell, right now I am suprised I remember that. I am going to have a serious fucking headache.

I feel her grind on me again and I start to wonder if you can overdose from sexual pleasure. For some reason, everything is amplified. God I hope that we never die.

I start to move with her and feel her over and she turns me on with her sexual moves. Just watching her makes me so aware of how fast time flies. October's never here, November never leaves, December disappears.

(Y/n) picks up her pace as the music gets faster.

"You have to dance fast because I dance really fast!!"

"(Y/n) where are all of the friends you came with?"

"They are all passed out in the back of Mina's van."

As she talks to me I notice how funny she is, not even when she is just drunk, but in general. It always goes over her forehead though...I want to kiss her forehead.

"(Y/n) let me kiss your forehead."

I kiss her forehead gently and she laughs at me. "You're so cute sparky!"

I hate these drunk thoughts, there were so many people that I have left behind in my life....wait, am I crying? Goddamit, no tears!!!!

(Y/n) starts dancing again and I start to move more freely with her. It is nice to just dance, it feels like it is just us. Soon the next song vegins and I feel my arm get pulled out of nowhere.

I look down and find (Y/n) pulling me through the crowd of people. "Where are we going?" I partially slur my words together.

"My room." She turns and winks at me and I can already feel myself getting excited. As soon as she pulls my in her door she slams it shut and I pin her to the door and attack her neck visiously.

She smiles into our few sloppy kisses before pushing me back so my legs hit her bed making me land on top of it. She straddles herself over my crotch and grinds into me. "Come on sweetheart, take it off." She pulls at my shirt, which I quickly unbutton.

I start undoing her shirt as I leave hickeys on her breasts and collarbone. She grinds against me more and I start undoing my oants as me makes room for me to slide them off.

I go to take off her skirt and then her dad walks in.....

OH SHIT HER DAD WALKS IN!

He seems pretty angry and she grabs her shirt and my pants as I grab my shirt and we both jump out of her window landing in the pool.

We both laugh as we see her dad look at us from the window and storm off, presumably to leave the house. The party is still going on inside and the doirs are open so we can hear the music loud and clear.

I feel (Y/n) wrap her arms around me and I push her into the pool wall. She looks fucking sexy when she is soaked..hehe.

We let the clothes float away in the pool as I unclasp her bra and toss it to god knows where. She takes this as permisson to touch my cock to which I gladly oblige. I feel her slide a rubbery substance over it.

"Saftey first sparky."

I nod and press against her so no one can see her full glory but me. I align my manhood with her core and insert it in. Her moan is absolutley delightful. I keep thrusting into her as the water sloshes around around us. Despite the cold water, her insides are still warm.

I lovingly kiss her as she plays with my hair. I give a few more solid thrusts before she releases and I follow suit. We both take breaths and laugh. I take off the condim and ross it in the grass, ketting the cum seep out.

"We have to do that again." She says taking a breath and going underwater. I follow her and go under as she kisses me allowing me to feel her delicate skin under my hands.

Once we come back up we wrap ourselves in towels and sit by the fireplace in her backyard. "Hey (Y/n).."

"Yeah?"

"Do we need to grow up?"

"As long as it is with you Denki, I will grow up anywhere."

I smile but I soon hear a scream from inside. "DENKI KAMINARI WHERE ARE YOU YOUNG MAN?!?"

"Oh fuck..."
-------------------

The pool sex part isn't in the song, but it fit, so I added it in.