Tomura Shigaraki × Reader: Love

Art made by me...again cause I have no school so why tf not. Also, the next chapter is just fluff I swear. This was requested by: bellaICE22

*LEMON* (I'm so sorry that there were so many in a row >-<)

"Get in." The scarred man tossed you into the run down bar, you landing face first on the floor. "Dabi, who is this?" You looked up to see a man who looked like a dark portal standing in front of you and cleaning off a glass.

"I found her on the streets, figured she could provide some entertainment." The taller man sighed and set the glass down, offering you a hand to which you flinched. "I'm not going to hurt you and neither is he. I apologize for his actions."

Dabi groaned and rolled his eyes, taking a seat on a bar stool as you stood up, backing yourself into a wall. "Dabi...how many times have I told you, you can't kidnap people because you're bored!" The portal groaned and rubbed his eyes, the man who you presumed to be Dabi mocked with with his hand. "She's cute, if you were like a normal guy you would understand we have our....desires."

He stood up and walked toward you, pinning you to the wall. "Don't we...what's your name?" You glared at him, "None of your concern." He gave you a devilish smile. "I like her Kurogiri....she is sassy."

"What are you doing?" A rough voice appeared in the room, Dabi groaning and keeping his eyes on you. "I just have another toy. Not of which concerns you."

"Oh I beg to differ. This endagers our plan, you keep bringing people here Dabi..." The scratchy voice sent shivers down your spine, you couldn't see who it was, but as soon as Dabi slightly let down his guard you launched up your knee, sending him to the ground.

"SHIT!" He screeched, keeling over as you ran to the corner of the room, seeing a man with light blue hair who was dressed in all black appear before you. He had a glove over his face and his glowing red eyes became more and more apparent as he approached you. You squeezed your eyes shut and sunk into the corner, waiting for death to strike.

This isn't how I wanted to die...

You heard his knees pop as he crouched in front of you. "You're very stupid. Letting someone kidnap you that easily, you shouldn't be walking around at night." You swallowed, shaking as his fingers traced your hair. "Let me see your face. Now."

All five of his fingers touched part of your hair, decaying the small strand instantly. You slowly looked up, meeting his eyes and listening as his breath hitched. He pulled his hand away, standing from his spot and storming from the room, leaving you sat in silence.

The two males looked at eachother and back at you. "Dabi, leave us." Kurogiri spoke, shooing him out of the room and approaching you. Helping you stand, he looked at your face, eyeing it suspiciously before sighing. "You can't leave. You have seen too much."

"Excuse me? I didn't choose to be kidnapped!-"

"Does anyone?" He questioned, beginning to turn around and walk away. He looked back at you for a moment, "Well? Do you want a place to stay or not?" You frowned and nodded your head, following reluctantly behind him. The halls were dark and the floors creeked with every step you took.

"Here." He said opening a door for you and allowing you inside. It was dark, the only light being the moon that glowed through the small window. There was a simple bed with a blanket on it and a single pillow in the corner of the room, "Don't worry. I keep it clean for the uninvited guests that sometimes drop by."

You looked up at him, "What happened to them?" You rubbed your arms as you stepped into the room, "Lets just say they outstayed their welcome." You nodded, shuddering as Kurogiri closed the door behind you.