Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Grow Up II

You groggily opened your eyes before as your alarm went off. You had a moment of happiness about this trip but it quickly faded as you remembered the events of yesterday.

You shoved a pillow in your face a let out an exhasperated scream and then began you get ready. It was a hour long bus ride to the airport and then a 2 hour flight.

Aizawa agreed with principle Nezu that you guys all needed a break so you were staying in the most relaxing place you could go.

The gardens.

Just thinking about all of the wildlife and beautiful flowers made your heart fly. How the warm crisp sun would capture your skin, while the chill November breeze would softly flutter over.

You smiled content with your thoughts and grabbed your suitcase to head out the door. You had to bring a nice dress and a pair of wedges becasue there was a VERY fancy resturaunt there that you guys would be going to.

With you, you also had a few shirts, shorts, underwear/ socks (duh), and converse. Needless to say, you packed lightly. You got dressed and ready to go and headed to the school to meet the bus.

When you arrived, Mina greeted you with a blast of energy. "(Y/n)!!! You're here!" She said tugging you toward your other friends.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss this trip for anything." You smiled as your eyes scanned over your friends...and Bakugou. He stared at you until you scowled back at him making him walk away.

But not before noticing his attire. He had on a black tank top with sweatpants to match. He had an orange jacket tied around his waist and sunglasses on his forehead.

"You look great (Y/n)!" Denki cheered as Kirishima nodded in agreement. "Oh. Thank you!" You said brushing off their compliment.

"Look it's the bus!!!!!!!" Momo hollered loud enough for everyone to hear. All of your heads looked right to see the bus coming down the street. Mina gripped your hand and bounced up and down.

"I'm so excited!!!!"

Once the bus came to a stop, Aizawa stepped out. "Goodmorning students, a few things before we go on this trip. As you go in, you will take your plane tickets. I don't care if you don't like your seat, you all get along so deal with it. The flight leaves at 11 and right now it is 7 o'clock. We will be at the airport and through security by 8:30. After then and ONLY then may you wander off to go get breakfast. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone shouted in unison. You grabbed your bag that you had set on the ground as the class started hearding into the bus. As you firmed a line you heard a grunt from behind you and knew who it was.

He is going to end up next to me on the plane. Isn't he?!?

You thought to yourself as Aizawa handed you your ticket. You went amd took a seat on the bus and once you got situated you looked up to see Bakugou leaning against the seat.

You know when your parents used to say: 'if you keep making that face, your face will be stuck like that'? You were pretty sure that is what happened to Bakugou. He constantly scowled so it was his natural resting expression.

"Can I sit here?" He asked you calmly. You looked him up and down and moved over and leaned against the window. You didn't say anything, but you gave him a place to sit.

He returned your silence with a breif 'thanks' before ploping himself down. The whole ride you both were silent and those who weren't asleep were listening to music on their phones. It seemed everyone was too tired to be energized right now.

"AH!" The bus driver yelled in a panic as he slammed on his brakes. Someone flew through a red light and caused everyone in the bus to fly forward. You would have been tossed over your seat but a pair of arms kept you in place.