Shoto Todoroki × Flirty!Reader: Problems

*LEMON*

You walked into the classroom with a slight sway in your hips as many pairs of eyes followed you to your destination. You walked up to Katuski with a smirk playing on your lips. "Katsu~!" You cooed sitting on his leg that was sticking out of his desk.

"What you bitch, get off of me." He said growling trying to hide his slightly embarrassed facial expression. You knew how to get to every guy in this school.

You ran your finger across Katsuki's jawline causing him to tense at your touch. "Katsu, look at me!" You whined. His crimson eyes finally met with yours. You giggled and gave him a peck on the nose before standing up and walking to your next victim.

"Izuku!" You sang, leaning on his desk. "Did you miss me?" You winked as he got flustered and started rambling, making you chuckle. "My poor baby Izuku, is so cute!!!" You stood up and hugged his face into your chest.

You walked away with a wave leaving him flustered.

You sat down at your desk which was placed in front of your actual crush. Shoto Todoroki. No one could ever tell though. You flirted with every guy, so nothing ever came up about a crush.

You turned around and looked at Shoto who was staring at you intensely. You didn't know that the candycane boy had a big crush on you, and hated seeing you flirt with other guys.

"What's wrong Shoto?" You pouted setting your hand atop his.

He wanted so badly to grab your hand and pull you close, showing everyone that you belonged to him, but he couldn't, becasue he didn't. You flirted with so many boys and he didn't want to risk losing all contact with you. Your touches melted him and every look enticed him.

A light blush formed on his cheeks as he stared at your captivating (e/c) eyes. He swallowed hard as your face came closer to his. Your lips grazed his making both of your hearts beat fast.

You both hid it too well for your own good.

"What's wrong Shoto? Cat got your-" you flicked your tounge across his lips. "-tounge?" You pulled away and looked into his eyes, a sly grin on your face. Shoto had his fists clenched and was digging in his nails to the palms of his hands.

Aizawa walked in the room ready ro start the lesson. You blew a kiss to Shoto and turned around. Shoto gritted his teeth.

You made him get hot and bothered every night. Every night he spent alone with his hand was another day of torture. He moaned your name as he imagined you doing dirty things to him and vice versa.

As time ticked by Shoto tapped his foot impaitently. You slightly turned his head to look st him, meeting his heterochromatic eyes making you giggle softly and turn back around.

He kept his cool all the way through class up until lunch. When you decided it would be a great idea to tease Shoto. You reached down to grab something out of your bag, purposfully sticking your ass dierectly in his direction. You rolled your body up and turned to look at him.

You winked, walking past him with a sway in your hips. Taking a breath Shoto got out of his seat and followed behind you.

Though at lunch you almost killed Shoto as least twice with your erotic movements.

But everything changed when you sat directly on his lap and moved making him contain his.....excitement. You ate lunch sitting on Shoto's lap as he just rolled with it. Shoto didn't want to give into you and slip up.

While you were eating (R/n) came up to you and got your attention. "Hey (Y/n)." He took notice of you on Shoto's lap, and looked back at you. "Yeah?" You said still stuffing your face, hinestly not caring about the flirty facade you put up when there was food involved.