Keigo Takami × Todoroki Sister!Reader: Spark To A Flame

Art by yours truly <3

This whole chapter is heavily based off of the La La Land soundtrack. If you haven't seen that musical, go do it. It is fuckin awesome.

The plot isn't the musical, I didn't copy anything, don't worry. But the songs I picked lined up in order with my story. I won't state which parts are based off the songs, hopefully you will be able to tell.

In order, the songs I am referencing are:

Someone In The Crowd
A Lovely Night
Planetarium
Start A Fire
Epilogue

I hope you guys like this one as much as I do. It is a super cute fluff and honestly I really needed to write one of these right now. It is very theraputic.

_______________________________________

Your phone continued to buzz as you worked, the tempation to silence it growing stronger. But being a hero, you never really could have your phone on silent. The constant incoming texts made you groan as you zoned in harder to your work.

You are currently an underground hero and not to mention the second eldest child of Endeavor. Not many people knew of you and honestly, you liked it that way.

You preffered to do your work uninterrupted, you weren't after the attention of adoring crowds or mass media, you just wanted to do your job.

And damn were you good at it.

You were old enough to understand your father a bit more and you never really got the brunt of his dissapointment considering you were the 'favorite child'. You cared about your family and as broken as it was, you loved them very dearly.

I haven't seen Shoto in a while....maybe I should visit him.

You thought right before the door to your small apartment twisted open. You looked up and saw (R/n) dressed up like they were heading to a nightclub.

"Seriously! I have been sending you texts for hours telling you when I would be here and you still aren't ready!?"

You looked over at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 on the dot. Your regimented schedule was drilled into your brain, almost recognizing it as time to take another shift at work.

You then recalled a brief conversation with them about tonight. They wanted to go to this rather large party and frankly, you weren't that interested. You thought nothing of it and had plans to go into work once again considering you had no defined schedule.

It was nice being an underground hero, you got to work when you wanted, paid well, and you didn't have paparazzi showing up at your door.

"(Y/n) come on!!! Stop working for just a night and come with me!"

(R/n) begged, standing in your living room while you sat filling out paperwork. You sighed, "I know that you get days off from what you do but I really don't. Plus, I enjoy my job, so it's fine, really."

They crossed their arms as they approached you, putting their hand on the papers to stop you from reading them. With a sigh, you looked up to them and rested your chin on your hand.

"Yes?"

"(Y/n) Todoroki, this isn't about you being content or not with work. It is about the fact that you need to get someone to spice up your life!"

You raised a brow and put down the pen, clicking it closed before you began to stand up, "I don't need any spice, I like my life the way it is." You made your way to your room, (R/n) following behind.