Overhaul × Reader: Touch

So this is pretty much just 70% lemon guys, I am sorry but not really cause I just love Kai and I imagine he isn't really good with words so he uses physical affection.

This is the last of my planned stories so if ya'll have request feel free to comment or let me know! <3

*LEMON*

"Goddamit..." You grumbled, struggling to untie your hands from behind you. "How did you find this place?" A dark but calm voice spoke. A man stepped into the light who had white hair and gray eyes, he looked oddly calm, as if there wasn't a tied up girl right in front of him.

"What do you mean how did I find this place?! I used to work here!" You shuffled angerly in your seat, getting more annoyed by the minute. "I doubt it..." Was his casual reply, his face leaning closer to yours. "We know you were researching The Boss...how do you know who he is?"

You rolled your eyes, "Seriously!? Were you not listen-ughhhh! I told you, I used to work here FOR HIM and I haven't heard a word from him since I left two years ago!" With a sigh his hair extended and poked you, making you feel overly drowsy and slow.

"I'm tired of your lying. That should keep you still until he shows up."

Before you could ask who 'he' was, your eyes fluttered closed as the slow movements over took you. Later (you didn't know how long you were out), you heard the door to your cell open and two male voices appear. "Why is she here?" The first voice was unfamiliar, but very venomous.

"She was banging on the doors for The Boss." The voice from earlier was the second to speak, their shoes clacking on the ground as they approached. You jolted as gloved hands were placed on your shoulders rather harshly and the first mans voice rang through your ears.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" You turned your head slightly, making note of the the large steam-punk like plague mask that rested over his nose and mouth. Your eyes glanced into his and instantly widened as you tried to turn around more.

"(Y/n)?..." Sound slightly muffled by his mask, he stepped around to be in front of you. You were speechless, there was no way it was..."Kai?" His eyebrows scrunched together and his pupils dialated, "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" You flinched back and watched as he adjusted his gloves and lowered his head.

"Untie her."

The other man in the room sounded shocked, "But sir she-"

"I said. Let. Her. Go." Stern words rang through the room as you felt your hands become untied. You immeditaley stood up and slapped the white haired man from earlier. "THATS for kidnapping me!" His hair began to extend until he looked at the looming figure behind you.

You turned around and screeched, golden eyes looked down at you while you stared back up at him. "You might as well get used to eachother considering she isn't going anywhere."

"I'm sorry what?" You huffed and looked at him with impatient eyes. "You said to let me go!"

"You can't leave. You know our hideout, I don't trust you."

Your heart panged at his words, "You don't trust me? I knew you since we were kids Kai-"

"I said don't call me that!" He snapped back, watching as your face fell. "My name is Overhaul. The Boss isn't here anymore, so don't bother me." He said walking past you and leaving the room. You stood there for a moment hearing the other man huff and follow him outside. Clenching your fist, you stomped out of the room.

"Hey, wait!" You aimed toward the white haired man. He stopped and waited for you to approach, looking down at you once you caught up. "What is your name?"