Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Your Lies (Yeet 'Em Ending)

Everyone knew this could go one of two ways....

It just depended on your choice.

"Fuck you." Was your choice of a starting line...thats when everyone knew it went bad.

In a single moment, you forgot about the restraunt and about the people around you, it was only you and rhis bastard you hurt you and probably Ochaco as well.

You crossed your arms and let out a light laugh to yourself as you looked around the room. "Did you even feel bad about it, huh? Did you?!"

Everyone was silent.

"I sure as hell felt something when all of a sudden I stopped receiving your calls and texts. It burned like hell." You seethed with anger.

"Does she know?" You nudged your head towards Ochaco. "Well does she?" Katsuki lowered his head.

"You never fucking told her....I can't fucking believ that..."

You let out a sharp laugh startling half the people in the room. "Ochaco, he never fucking broke up with me." Her
eyes widened. "Katsuki you told me you ended it with her." She said anger now beinging to bubble.

"I did fucking tell her I swear!" Katsuki defended, barking in Ochaco's face. "Why would she come all the way here to see you if you broke up with her, (Y/n) isn't stupid Katsuki!" Ochaco retorted.

Katsuki didn't reply, words he wanted to speak fell off of his tounge and vanished.

"You son of a-!" Ochaco slapped him across the face. "You lied to both of us!" She screamed.

Katsuki held his now reddened face with his hand, glaring at Ochaco. "Hey, if you wanna be mad at someone, look in the mirror hot-shot." You said in a monotone voice.

You looked at Ochaco, she was obviously hurt like a normal person would be. You couldn't bring yourself to be mad at her. She didn't know....in fact she may have known as much as you did about the whole thing.

So you decided to make a friend who had something in common with you....a strong hatred for a certian douchebag.

"Hey Ochaco." You said catching her attention. "Wanna go bowling?" You asked with a smirk on your face. She smiled sweetley and happily nodded.
"Anyone else want to come with?" You asked.

People one by one agreed and exited the shop until it was you, and Katsuki left.

"Oh. Katsuki I have something for you."

You walked over to him and pulled him down lightly so your lips were inches apart. "I have always wondered.....how this works."

You pulled him closer and he leaned into you, but before your lips met you shot back and shoved the locket he had given you into his mouth.

He spat it out after almost dying. As you expected he called you a bitch and then lunged at you.

You grabbed a nesrby chair and smacked him in the face. He fell to the floor and you watched him regain his composure and try again, this time a different apprroach.

But you blocked all attacks and soon it was a fist fight. He would swing and miss, maybs land a few here or there, but nothing too bad.

You on the other hand, knew your opponent inside and out. You socked him in the face followed by a swift kick to the gut. You smashed a glass on his back casuing him to fall down and then procceded to grab the locket off the floor and use the chain to tie his hands behind his back.

"Let's see if love can stop you from fucking a hedgehog next time....oh wait, that woukd be incest right?"

You walked away from him finalky meeting a crowd of your friends outside.

"I think that went well." Said Kirishima. "He was being really unmanly."

"Yeah you yeeted him!" Denki said.

Everyone laughed and then headed to the bowling alley.

The experience was one you missed. Everyone was laughing and having fun, Momo and Iida were in the corner calculating the curverature of the ball to get a strike, you were pretty sure Todoroki thought it was hokey becasue he froze the track at least twice now and asked where is stick was.

Mineta was turned into a ball after Kirishima caught him trying to sneek glances of the girls, which wound up with him being thrown at the pins and Kirishima getting a strike.

You were pretty sure Shoji had an unfair advantage and Yuga thought the objective was to miss the pins....

While they had a great time you noticed Deku and Ochaco in two chairs talking and laughing. You realky hoped their relationship went someplace.

As you looked at all of your friends laughing and dropping the ball on their toes *cough cough Denki* you remembered something...

Sometimes you just need to be a little relentless.