Toshinori Yagi × Reader: All My Love

Here is the top voted story that you guys chose! Sorry it took me a bit longer to put this one out, I didn't want to burn myself out.

I hope you enjoy (because I love writing for him, seriously)

*LEMON*

Toshinori sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. He took in a deep breath as the silence filled house made his brain spiral into a thousand different stories and thoughts. He looked at his hands as his world began to darken around him.

He could no longer protect himself, he couldn't protect anyone. But most of all, he couldn't protect you. His hands ran through his hair as his leg bounced up and down.

Were you going to leave him? Would you being to think less of him because he wasn't number one anymore?

No, she wouldn't.

He couldn't even help but think, that he wouldn't be able to pleasure you...uhm...sexually. "I hate this."

He heard the front door unlock and a sound of someone fumbling inside.

"Toshi! I'm home!"

He stood up from the bed and went into the living room to see you holding a large box filled with paper work and a bag that held your laptop that hung over your shoulder.

He had a soft smile on his face as he watched you set your things down with a huff as you smiled to yourself, pleased that you carried all that in.

It amazed Toshinori, even though he was retired and was VERY well off, you still kept your job plainly because you knew it was important.

"(Y/n)." He sighed walking toward you as your smiling face turned to him. He held you in a tight hug, even though he was smaller now, his height still towered over you as he rested his chin on your head.

"I missed you." His chest grumbled as he calmly spoke. "I saw you this morning." You rubbed his back as he relaxed into you, your touch was sweet as you held him close. "Still...you make my day so much better by just being in the same room."

"I love you Toshinori." You leaned up and kissed his cheek quickly dodging as he coughed out blood from being suprised. You went and got a tissue, dabbing the crimson liquid from his chin.

"Thank you...what would I do without you?"

"Have a bloddy chin." You smirked at him as you turned to go throw away the tissue. You yawned, "What do you want for dinner?" You began to sift through the kitchen, looking in the pantry and fridge for things to make.

"Let's make something together. I want to help, you are still working, the least I can do is cook some dinner." He said following in behind you, his army green pants dragging across the floor with every step he took.

"You worked for years being a hero, you risked your life...I can make you dinner and grade some kindergarten papers."

"I'm not a hero anymore." His eyes lowered to the floor as you looked at him, the smile falling from your lips. "What's wrong Toshi? You can talk to me." He sat on the couch as you followed suit, sitting beside him with your hand on his.

"Hey..." You said, his eyes trailing to you. "Talk to me. We have been here for eachother for 20 years, I may not understand what you are going through but I can be support for you."

Your hand squeezed his. What did he do to deserve you? You had known eachother since you were in your early 20's and Toshinori was in his early 30's. It was funny how you met, All Might showed up to teach your kindergarten class about being a hero and then you two began to talk.