Asylum!AU Dabi × Reader: Crazy

This includes some prision slang, so if a word looks weird, that is probably why.

*LIME*

(Y/n) was insane.

So insane you had been locked in the pshyc ward for almost your whole life. You had killed countless people and many guards and doctors.

You showed no remorse, which made you dangerous.

You looked around eerily grinning at the white walls that were covered in soft padded material.

You had the most boring room in the complex, at least last time they put you in a concrete room so you could make a shank and stab an officer through the head.

Ahhh, fun times.

So now you are here laughing and smiling as you hum to yourself.

You hear a buzz, which means you have a visitor. 20 guards with shields shuffle into the room surrounding you.

The Captian steps through the barrier with a pair of handcuffs. You remain seated indian style on the floor as you look up at him.

"Get up, we are moving you to a new room." He demanded.

You formed your face into a pout.

"But I was just starting to enjoy it here!" You whined.

"I said get up!" The captian barked as he yanked you up.

"C'mon cap, you can do better than that!" You chimed and started laughing.

He scoofed and snapped the handcuffs on you as he and the 20 other men cleared the halls moving you to your location.

You hummed softly to yourself as you listened the the chains on your ankles, neck, and wrists rattle.

"He is almost here."

You listened in on one of the conversations as you passed by.

"That's why crazy bitch is being moved?"

"Nah, they are movin' her so they can put someone else in there. That dude coming in is going in the same ward as her."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Two psychos beside eachother?!"

You smirked.

"Cap cap cap cap cap!" You said quickly popping the last 'p'.

He didn't reply, but you continued on.

"So I'm getting a buddy cap? Very smart, this will end up great!" You said smiling laughing as the captain flinched.

You leaned your face toward him causing guns to be trained on you.

"Scared cap? Hahahahahaha!!!!" You laughed like a maniac as the men lowered their guns.

"Crazy bitch..." the captian muttered under his breath.

You were tossed into a cell.

"Not a very nice welcome party." You said with a tinge of annoyance.

"Whatever psycho." The captian said and slammed the door.

You heard a chime signaling that an announcement was coming.

"Inmate number 342 is in the building, I reapeat inmate number 342 is in fhe building. Send units to transport."

You smiled as you walked up to the cell door. You could see through the clear doors to the room across from you. It was completley empty, you would get to see this 342 very frequently.