Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Christmas Miracles

*SLIGHT LEMON*

I am alive!!!! MUAHAHAHA!

Anyway, let's get to the really fluffy lemon!
_________________________________

Your alarm rang in your ears as you sat up from your sleep. You shivered as a soft chill ran through your body from the cold air outside. As you rubbed your eyes and yawned, you remembered something vitally important.....IT WAS CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! December 21st!

You smiled widley and suddenly got enough energy to convince people that you had had 17 gallons of caffine. You went to jump out of bed but were met by the floor when your foot got caught in the blanket.

After peeling your face off the floor you untangled yourself and got dressed quickly for school. Looking out the window you noticed the soft fall of snow and couldn't wait to get outside to play in it.

See, no one exactically knew how much you liked winter, so half of your class will probably think you are insane after today.

You looked in the mirror and liked what you saw. Your boots, black leggings, school skirt and form-fitting long sleeve shirt and a light fuzzy jacket. You grabbed your stuff and launched out the door.

As you ran out the door you ran into Momo. "Sorry Momo!!!" You said adjusting yourself and giving her an apologetic look. "No problem (Y/n), we don't start school for another hour....what are you doing up and fully dressed already?" You felt the energy rush back into you.

"I'm gonna go play in the snow!" You smiled wide as Momo gave you a gentle look, like a mother to a child. "Well, I hope you have fun. Please don't get sick though." She spoke. You nodded rapidly and said your goodbyes as you ran down the hall and out the door.

While you were outside playing in the snow, a few of your classmates were sitting around chatting about your abrupt exit from the dorm rooms.

"She seemed very excited....more than usual at least." Momo spoke to your 3 other classmates: Todoroki, Tsu, and Deku. "Well I mean, she usually is a bundle of energy anyway. But it sounds like she is more excited than usual." Deku murmured.

"I have to admit though, seeing her so happy was kind of cute and made me happy." Momo mentioned before standing up. "(Y/n) has always been the optomist of the class though." Tsu said with Todoroki nodding in response.

"What they hell are all of you yapping about?!" All four students turned to look at the noise which radiated from none other than Bakugou. "Why does it matter?" Todoroki nonchalantley said, fuling the rage inside Bakugou. "It matters becasue I could hear you fucks from down the hall!!!" He shouted."We were talling about (Y/n)." Todoroki flatly told Bakugou as his face grew red.

Todoroki knew what had been happening between you and spike head for some time now. It was quite complicated. Bakugou likes you and is afraid to admit it even though it is obvious to literally everyone else, but if anyone says anything...those may be their last words.

The sexual and romantic tenstion between you two was undeniable. He was protective, would husk into your ear, you would pin him to walls and get enticing. Also you two would do sweeter gestures, he would always sit next to you when given the chance, you two would sneak light touches of the arms, legs and hands.

People knew you liked him, and you knew he liked you but you wanted him to admit it to you and be straightforward. It was a life lesson for Bakugou.

That being said, Deku shuffled uncomfortably in his seat and started to sweat. Todoroki continued reading the book in his hand and Momo and Tsu exchanged uncomfortable glances.