Izuku Midoryia × Reader: Midnight Fantasies

*LEMON*

Requested by OtakuCrazeMass
---------------

"Heeeyyyyy Deku?" Mina asked peeking her head around the corner. She looked at the broccoli boy who was carefully studying with a book in his face.

"Yes Mina?" He said turning his head so his eyes were on her. When he looked up though she was gone. Sighing, he stood up and walked down the hall and tried to find her. Mina always did this, you usually found her in the kitchen of the dorms.

Deku turned the corner to the kitchen and everyone was there...with the exception of Katsuki of course. "Midoryia! There you are!" Denki shouted practically making Tsu go deaf.

"What are you all doing?" Deku questioned.

"We are all going to hang out and you are coming with!" Mina said. "I would love to but-"

"NOPE! NO BUTS!!" Sero asserted. "You are always studying, sometimes you just need to relax! Plus is spring break and even Momo is coming!" Sero pointed toward Momo who waved at Deku. Slightly smiling, Deku nodded agreeing with a 'why not' and everyone headed out.

"I hope you all don't mind that I invited my friend. I haven't seen her in so long because of school." Momo said. Everyone assured her it was fine and that they were all excited to meet her....or more specifically. You.

Everyone asked questions about you and Deku was always ready to meet a new friend, but I don't think that anyone was ready for what stepped out of that Uber.

The boys and girls were all drooling, but Deku was a hot mess. His face was a cherry and if you tapped him, he would topple. You were completely gorgeous. Every curve sat it just the right place. No makeup was on your face and you were absolutley gorgeous just the way you are.

When you saw Momo instantly your smile grew. God Deku wanted to make you smile like that every second of the day. "Momoooooo!!!" You shouted and ran to her practically tackling her. You two laughed and rambled on as she introduced you to everyone.

"And this is Midoryia." Momo cheerily spoke.

Oh shit, was it his turn already?! He never even rehearsed what to say! It's okay Deku....just be calm.

"HeYahei-" Deku slapped his hand over his mouth as the most LOUD VOICECRACK came out of his mouth. A few of the boys started laughing and you turned around and sent a strong glare their way.

You put a hand on Midoryia's shoulder making him sqeak from contact with a girl. You gave him a gentle smile and looked him in the eyes with a shining glow. Your eyes held no judgement from that emberassing moment.

"Hey, you don't need to be emberassed. I was shy once too, I know how it feels. I think everyone does. I hope that after today we can be more comfortable with eachother alright?"

Your voice was soft and smooth, he could listen to it all day. You gave him one last gleaming smile before you and Momo began to talk again.

"You have a crush on her!" Mina shouted. Luckily you didn't hear and Deku didn't start crying. "N-no Ihavenoideawhatyouaretalkingaboutthatisridiculous-" Mina put a finger to the boys lips. "Abababap- you like her. Get to know her then!!" Mina said.

That was the most intellectual thing Mina ever said. Deku nodded and walked with some other friends just chatting along until he eventually caught up with you.

"I'll be right back (Y/n)." Momo said.

(Y/n), so that was your name. Deku had been so scared he didn't even notice. "Okay!" You said. You and Deku both turned around and everyone was gone.