Shouta Aizawa × Reader: Flowers

Hey Guys! I figured I would write another one for Shouta (since the other one I did for him some...uh...unfortunate events took place) . This will be a 2PT story becasue I had such a good (in my opnion) idea for this story and couldn't NOT give him justice for last time. So with that, I hope you enjoy!

(The title will make more sense with the next chapter, also the next chapter will be fluff and lemon, this is fluff, lemon and slight angst)

(Setting: the beginning of the school year where the class 1-A we know and love begins, so none of the crazy shit has happend yet)

"So, you said you know Aizawa and Yamada already?" Principal Nezu asked walking you to your new room. You were hired to be a teacher at UA for the second years.

Nodding, you replied "Yes, we went to school here with eachother but haven't really talked since." You were wearing jeans and a oversized t-shirt that was tucked in. You also had a sweater tied around your waist because there is no way in hell anyone would catch you in a pencil skirt.

Your satchel full of books and a laptop lightly patted your thigh with every step as you continued to chat with the mouse-thing(?) that was next to you.

'What is he?'

You thought now staring down at the figure next to you. "Ms. (L/n). We are at your room." Nezu interrupted as you looked up at the massive doors you so vividly remembered. "Ah, memories." You said putting a hand on your hip.

"Yes yes, you will have time to get adjusted. You know where the break room is as well as the teachers lounge, so try not to get lost."

"If I do I can always ask Toshinori." You replied. "Of course." He said slightly bowing. "Well, I hope you have a great first day. You have 30 minutes for prep so be ready on time."

"Yes sir!" You sloppily saluted with a smile. Opening your classroom door, you stepped inside. You just so happend to be in your old classroom. 2-A, which made you smile. You traced the edges of the students desks smiling to yourself.

You got to the desk in the very front corner by the window and stopped.

"Never thought I would be happy to be near you again." You said quietly. You looked out the window to your side and smiled at the familiar scenery.

"You must be the new teac- (Y/n)!?!?"

Your ears perked up, you recognized that familiar shrill voice anywhere. Turning around you met Hizashi's green eyes, sending him a smile. "Hey Zashi." You said walking toward him.

"You're the new teacher!? No way!" You covered your ears and chuckled. Something's never change, do they? "Yup, it's me." You said pointing a thumb into your chest. "Give me a hug!!!" He said pulling you into his chest.

"(Y/n). I had a feeling you were who Nezu was talking about." Toshinori walked through the door, his scrawny form visible to you since school hadn't begun yet.

"Toshi..." you said scanning his frail image. "You look exhausted. Why do you keep pushing yourself so hard?" You solemnly asked as you gave him a gentle hug. He sighed into you, knowing you were always one of the biggest advocates for him to go easy on himself, especailly after his incident.

"(Y/n)?" Your eyes looked up to see that oh-so familar black, shoulder leangth hair. "Shouta." You said pulling back from Toshinori and stepping toward the scraggly male.

His eyes scanned you, noticing how nothing had changed about you, except that you were so much more...matured. "Hey, you okay?" You laughed. "You did this all the time when we were kids." He swallowed, making Hizashi and Toshinori exchange glances before leaving the room allowing you two to have your moment.