[END] Toshinori Yagi × Reader: Two Roads

*LEMON*

CAUSE I AM GOD IN THIS WORLD!

You tried to get closer, watching as they once again lowered to the street. In a break, you dashed to their position, managing to get in between them right as Toshinori's fist and Enji's fire came barreling toward you at full speed.

"!!!!"

...

Toshinori quickly recognized you and quickly adjusted his arm to wrap around you as Enji's fire blazed across the ground. But you felt nothing, the impending burning sensation was felt no where and as you opened your eyes, you realized why.

Toshinori had used his body as a sheild, lifting you off the ground and into his arms so his back took most of the impact. You looked up at his face, it was clear he was in pain, his hero suit wasn't on the the fire probably gave him a nasty burn.

He set you down slowly before collapsing on the ground, all his energy completley gone. His body steamed from the fight as you finally looked over at Enji.

His teeth were clenched as he looked dowm at Toshinori and then quickly up to you. Before you could say anything, he scoffed and walked away.

"(Y/n)....a-are you alright?"

You turned your attention back to the blond male who was slowly standing himself up, blood dripping from his jaw as he looked over toward you. He noticed your arm, eyebrows furrowing at the sight.

"I should be asking you that, what happened?" You said, walking toward him and helping him lean on a building as he tried to brush off his injuries to no avail.

"..." He stayed silent, clearly something he did not want to talk about. Deciding to let it slide for now, you took off what remained of his shirt to look at his back. It was covered in red sploches, some skin charred as it was crisped by the flames.

"We need to get you to recovery girl." You softly stated, "Here. Lean on me."

Despite the height difference, you walked the tall male over to the nurse who was just about to pack up for the night and go home. "Recovery girl?" You shouted, seeing her locking up her room and looking over to you in shock.

She glanced ober to Toshinori and immediatley opened her door again, setting down her bag and getting a bed ready as you brought him in.

"Oh my, what happened?"

You sat the male down on the bed, grabbing a few tissues and wiping off the blood from his face. "Got into a fight with Enji." You replied, hearing her sigh and get out some equipment as she examined his back.

Toshinori's blue eyes were locked on you, despite the pain he was in, all he could think of was what would have happened if he didn't react sooner. He felt your small hand cup his cheek, you had tears in your eyes as you looked over his face.

"You are going to be okay." You softly said. Toshinori knew he would be fine, but realized that from your point of view it seemed like either one of them could have died.

"I am going to have to work on his back for a while. He may be here for a few days." Recovery girl stated, looking over to you both. "Toshinori, if I could have you please lay down on your stomach...some of this may hurt."

You stepped back a bit so he could move, shifting himself through gritted teeth onto the bed. Once he did, his arm reached out and grabbed your hand. "Stay with me...please."

You looked up at recovery girl who gave you a nod of permission as you pulled up a chair and sat beside his face. "Is it bad?" The blond questioned, throat dry as he attempted to speak to you. "Pretty bad." You whispered, reaching into the mini fridge behind you and grabbing an ice cube for him to chew.